- Save 20% on Replacement Wristband Black when you purchase 1 or more Coffea H7-HR offered by Coffea Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Replacement Wristband Red when you purchase 1 or more Coffea H7-HR offered by Coffea Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Replacement Wristband Teal when you purchase 1 or more Coffea H7-HR offered by Coffea Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fitness Tracker, Coffea H7-HR Activity Tracker : Heart Rate Monitor Wireless Bluetooth Smart Wristband Bracelet, Waterproof Fitness Watch with Replacement Band for Android & IOS
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【HEALTHY ASSISTANT】Coffea H7-HR Smart Band can check your physical index, such as steps, distance, calories burned, heart rate, speed, activity time all day, and 14 training modes will help you get a better understanding of your fitness level.
- 【HEART RATE & SLEEP MONITOR】The activity bracelet can monitor your heart rate to help you do exercise scientifically and accurately monitor total effective sleeping time and motions every night, you can better understand your sleeping quality.
- 【GIVE A MATCHED GIFT】 The silicone replacement band is easy to install and remove, you can install a different colored band any time you want.Replace different color strap to suit your mood and your outfit!
- 【UPGRADED BATTERY VERSION】 Easy to charge, any USB charge clip to connect to your pc or power bank. High quality polymer rechargeable Li battery guarantee long lasting battery life of about 7-10 days standby time/4 days operating time.
- 【WIDE COMPATIBILITY】 The app supports most smart phones with Bluetooth 4.0. Support system: iOS 7.1 or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5/5S/5C, iPhone 6/6S plus, iPhone 7/7S plus, etc.), Android 4.4 or above (Huawei Mate 7/P9, LG, Samsung, etc ). If for any reason you are not satisfied, please do not hesitate to contact us or Amazon customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Note: This product doesn't provide charging cable or charging plug, it's a USB charger itself.
What Can You Do with the Coffea H7-HR Smart Band?
Coffea H7-HR Smart Band can record heart rate, sleep, step, calories, distance. And message notifications, sedentary reminder, remote camera control,
vibrate alarm clock, weather forecast, 14 training modes, 5 watch faces, breathing guide, hang up calls, music control, timer.
The activity bracelet can read GPS information in your smart phone and it will display local weather.
Help you to guide breathing and find moments of calm throughout your day, makes you feel relax and better.
14 Training Modes：
8 Default activity mode, additional 6 activity modes can be added in the APP, walking, running, riding, treadmill, hiking, fitness,
basketball, badminton, tennis, football, climbing, spinning, yoga, dancing.
Device will vibrate and show on screen when there is an incoming call, you can choose to answer or hang up.
Set silent alarms on the smart band to wake you up.
Support SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin,etc.
Model: Coffea H7-HR
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0
Waterproof Rating: IP67
Display Screen: 0.96" OLED Touchscreen
Battery: 65 mAh
Working Time: 7 days
Charge Type: USB port
Charger Time: 1 hr
1 x Coffea H7-HR Smart Bracelet
1 x Silicone Replacement Band
1 x User Manual
If for any reason you are not satisfied, please do not hesitate to contact us or Amazon customer service.
We will try our best to make it right for you ASAP. We only guarantee products offered by Coffea.
Color: Black+Navy Band
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerWe offer an 30-day money-back guarantee if the product has any quality defect and 18-month Warranty period. Meanwhile, we promise the best customer service by providing a response to any questions, concerns, and inquiries within 24 hours.100% Guaranteed Product Satisfaction.
Seller Warranty Description30-Day Money-Back, 18-Month Warranty
Top customer reviews
When I received this watch last Thursday, the battery showed 2/3 charge. I tried it on and never had the chance to charge it. It is Thursday again and there is still 1/3 battery left.
User experience-wise, this is one is a huge step up from the previous 2 I had. The first one was a simple one with date/time, heart rate and sleep monitor. It got call/message notification after an app upgrade. The main issue with that one was that it kept drop connection. I eventually had enough and bought a second one. The second one was a fancy one with blood pressure monitor. There is, however, a big price to pay for the blood pressure monitoring. The battery could barely last two days. And the sad thing is that the blood pressure monitoring was not even measuring the real blood pressure! It interpolate the heart beat signal strength against your base line blood pressure to give you some idea where your blood pressure is. If your baseline blood pressure is not the default 120/80 you can set it int the settings, along with a long list of other settings. And here comes the most painful part of that band. It kept forgetting about its settings! Every time I notice the blood pressure measurement was off. I knew it's time to set the long list of settings again. On top of that the touch screen was too tricky to use. So when I lost it wearing it swimming in the ocean, I felt a big relief instead of regret.
This watch never drops connections. The app always function. The only qualm I had with the app is that you have to press a check mark to confirm a setting change. If you just press the back button, you lose the setting changes you just make. It is less than intuitive but I got used to it after a while.
The best part of the band is that it has a "home/back" touch button at the bottom of the screen. This makes navigation between hierarchical menus possible. If you have used those button-less ones, you will appreciate this design.
Functionality-wise. This one has pretty much everything You would wish for except for the fake blood pressure monitoring. It stores 5 notifications, a huge step up to the single notification of the simpler ones. If your were like me, you would hope it stores more notifications. The weather is pretty useful, So is the stop watch. I don't care about other functionalities.for example, a breathing guide that would guide you through a 5 second inhale, 1 second hold, and then 5 second exhale cycle. It is quite silly, but you might find it useful.
The display screen is touch, you just slide your finger across it to check your heart rate, distance, steps, etc. To sinc it with your phone you download the app and all info is accessible, you can monitor your sleep patterns, heart rate, calories burned, etc. It even has a find phone feature if you lose your phone around the house somewhere. That's a great feature to have!