Fito Cruiser-Bicycles Fito Men s Modena gt
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Bike Type||Cruiser Bike|
|Wheel Size||26 Inches|
|Specific Uses For Product||Cruiser, Comfort|
|Suspension Type||Rear, Front|
|Number of Speeds||7|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Anti-rust & light weight aluminum alloy frame with crank forward design
- Shimano Tourney TX-55 7-speed derailleur. Shimano free wheel. Shimano Revoshift 7-speed shifter. Front & rear Shimano disc brakes
- Classic cruiser style vinyl leather saddle with twin-spring suspension
- Durable matching color vinyl leather grips
- Weight Limitation: 200 lbs. Net weight: approx. 31 lbs. Professional assembly is recommended
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Comfortable beach cruiser bicycle made by Fito who provides the quality bicycles at the factory Direct prices directly to consumers. This nice cruiser bike comes with the crank forward design frame which makes it easier for rider reaching the ground. The.
- Product Dimensions : 70 x 28 x 40 inches; 35 Pounds
- Item model number : MODGTII-7MAMATGREY
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : April 23, 2016
- Manufacturer : Meta Corp
- ASIN : B01ERCQMUI
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,158,742 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #465 in Complete Cruiser Bikes
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If there's a flaw, for me, it's the too-low stock front handlebars that don't sweep back far enough to comfortably reach the rider's (sort of) crank-forward seating. (If it matters, I'm 6' and ~185 pounds, with lower-back pain to manage.) So, I swapped 'em out for the Sunlite Alloy Retro Cruiser Handlebars, which also required a threadless stem by Origin8 (sorry, I forget the exact part #). Made all the difference. Also: the 24" x 3" tire size is a bit unusual, so I'd recommend buying a spare set just in case.
Assembly directions for the front fork are terrible. We needed to search the web for a third party assembly pictorial.
Even with the problems the bike's looks and ride were a huge hit with the birthday boy.
The bike has been in use for two months with no other problems