Fitovers Eyewear Aurora Sunglasses Midnight Oil - Polarized Grey Lens - Oval - 133mm X 39mm or 5 - 1/4" X 1 - 1/2"
|Price:||$59.95 & FREE Shipping|
- A polarized prescription sunglass with bi-focals or progressive lenses can cost $400 to $600. Fitovers Eyewear offers a stylish and fashionable alternative at a fraction of the price.
- 133mm x 39mm or 5 - 1/4" x 1 - 1/2"
- Polarized Grey Lens and Sides, Integrated Brow Bar
- Clip-on case, microfibre cleaning cloth and adjustable neck cord
- Lens Treatments: Splotch Gard, Duo Hard Coat & Flash Reflect prevent fingerprints, water and smudges from adhereing to the lens, reflects bright light in intense light conditions, while protecting your lenses for years to come.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The clean lines and sophisticated styling of the Aurora make this a popular style for both men and women. Designed for wider oval and round frame shapes the Aurora moulds to the face providing complete protection with an emphasis on fashion. Just as comfortable to wear alone as over an eyeglass frame, the Aurora is perfect for those who alternate between their contact lenses and eyeglasses. ...
- Product Dimensions: 2.7 x 0.9 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00080DMI4
- Item model number: AR002
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 30, 2004
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Had never had the grey lens and they are great.