Industrial Deals Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 27, 2015
I bought my first pair of Fitovers several years back because I didn't want bulky, ugly sunglasses, nor did I want to forego sunglasses or have to wear contacts. The Aurora sunglasses fit the bill! I loved them.

I have since had corrective eye surgery, so I passed these gems on to my mom. She loves them, too! She lent them to my grandmother the other day, then she "needed" a pair as well! My dad has also since purchased a pair of Fitovers!

I can't rave enough about these sunglasses! I do wish they were more affordable. They are worth the splurge though.

Make sure you go to the Fitovers site before purchasing your sunglasses to ensure that you are getting the proper size and shape to match your glasses. Once you do that, you won't regret your purchase!
on September 25, 2013
Have had for a few months now and am VERY happy with them. I specifically wanted the ones with "glass" in the ear pieces, because it drives me nuts to lose this peripheral vision. The glasses fit closely, so little light creeps in (which means I squint less and hopefully will develop fewer wrinkles). Best of all, they stay nicely in place! The only thing I didn't care for was the little nylon "keeper" that attaches to the back of the ear pieces with little plastic gizmos so you can hang the glasses around your neck. The plastic gizmos annoyed my head/ears. An unexpected bonus is that these are NOT super dark (way lighter than the clip-ons I got at Costco), so I don't have to take them off when I go inside or into a slightly darkened area.
on March 19, 2012
I just got my pair of Fitovers last week and had the opportunity/necessity to wear them on Sunday. I have had transition lenses for a few years and I became so sick of walking into building with the lenses still dark. Also because my lens shape was smallish, they never really gave me the protection from the sun I needed. I finally gave up on them altogether and regressed to an earlier pair of glasses with a slightly different prescription.

When I wore the Fitovers on Sunday I realized how I had missed wearing really good sunglasses. The squinting and head pain were gone and I could actually enjoy looking out the window of the car (where the Transitions never worked ANYWAY).

I will never again get Transitions and I will always have a pair of Fitovers. I don't even look like a dork.
on January 9, 2014
I bought these fitover sunglasses a couple of years ago. I am returning for a second pair so I can keep a pair in my car and in my husband's car. My eyes are sun-sensitive so I appreciate the sides of the sunglasses are also shading my eyes. The glasses come with their own carrying case with a spring hook to hang the case; I like to hang them from my purse when I'm out shopping. Price sure has gone up though. Yikes!
on June 26, 2017
Years ago I purchased a pair of these in plain black, no bling, that was the only color available at that time. Mine were pretty old and still in good shape but I was wanting some colored ones. Imagine my delight when I found these in purple, my favorite color, plus a little bling on the side. OMGoodness, I just had to have these! I truly LOVE these sunglasses! Plus I get compliments on them everywhere I go!
on April 24, 2011
I have an odd shaped pair of glasses and could not find clip on shades that would fit them properly.

Then my friend introduced me to these awesome sunglasses. I went to their website, printed out the sizing form to choose the correct fitting sunglasses for my frame and viola! I took them on a vacation to Europe when I had 7 very sunny days and my Fitovers worked great! Got quite a few compliments on them also, can't even tell I have my eyeglasses on underneath!

I'm going to buy a second pair in a different color to keep in my car!
on December 27, 2017
Love my “fitovers”! Beautiful style! I no longer need to get prescription sunglasses and very cost-effective!
on August 7, 2017
This was a gift which was well received. The windows on the side were much appreciated, she was able to drive with more confidence in the sun!
on May 26, 2015
My friend let me try a pair of hers on as I was looking for something like this, and they were perfect. Very stylish and you can't tell I'm wearing my glasses underneath. It was such an aggrevation to always having to switch between prescription glasses to my prescription sunglasses especially while driving. It could become quite hazardous, but now all I have to do is slip them right over my glasses and I'm ready to go.
on February 12, 2016
These are perfect for a person who has to wear glasses all the time and needs to wear sunglasses, too. No taking my glasses off and on, these fit perfectly over my glasses and you can't tell. The sides are covered for extra sun protection, but there is a window so my peripheral vision is not blocked. Nice looking, with the extra fun of bling.