Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fits The Springfield XD-S .45 ACP Single Stack with 3.3 inch barrel.
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

on January 3, 2013
It does exactly what it is designed to do. Good, high quality holster. It I needed another I would purchase this type again.
on February 11, 2014
This holster is not at all what I was hoping for. It is loose fitting and does not hold the gun securely. It also does not work well at all fir inside the waist band carry. I would definitely not recommend this product!
on August 11, 2013
Nice holster. It does have a little more movement in the belt loop than I prefer, but not enough to make you think it is going to fall off or anything. Seems much more secure than the one the XD-s comes with that is for sure.
on November 20, 2014
The inside material where the front sights would rest at tore on the first day just taking the Springfield XDS in and out a couple times. Now, its a pain to get the gun out of the mess of loose threading and material. It hangs up nearly everytime from this. Cheap product.
on June 19, 2015
This product is dangerous and will get you killed. The front sights on my xds .45 snag and get caught on loose threads at the bottom of the holster. I had to glue a flat plastic piece on the inside so it goes in and out smoothly. Great design, but a very low quality holster.
on September 20, 2013
I was looking for a holster to fit the single stack and this is it. The thumb break is very nice and heavy-duty as well. You wont be disappointed
on March 24, 2014
fit my xds great.love the fact you can move the belt clip and snap from one side to the other .
on July 29, 2013
I was surprised to find that it was more padded and softer inside than the "Soft Armor" holsters I purchased for few of my other firearms. I would definitely purchase again. Great holster!
on May 6, 2015
This holster fits my XD-S perfect, weapon fits perfect, not to tight or close,, and able to secure it using the clip and belt opening.
on November 13, 2015
It does the trick. But I would rather spend a little bit more money and get a lot better product.