Fitvana Foam Roller with patented ZAG design - Durable Firm Foam perfect for pre and post workouts as well as stretching core musclesÊ
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PERSONAL MASSAGE THERAPY: Perform targeted muscle massage and increase circulation without the assistance of other! Designed to stretch muscle and soft tissue to help relieve soreness, stiffness, and muscle pain, shortening recovery times and minimizing the risk of injuries.
- UNIQUE ZAG TECHNOLOGY: Developed by a former professional athlete and personal trainer, ‘ZAG’ technology takes super-effective ‘grid’ foam rolling to the next level! ‘ZAG’ grooves give muscles a deeper massage and work with your body’s anatomy for maximum benefit.
- DURABLE, HIGH QUALITY EVA FOAM: Made from high-density extra firm EVA foam with a hollow plastic core for superior support for any health, wellness, sports, or exercise regimens. Smooth foam surface makes it easy to clean.
- PORTABLE, EASY TO CARRY SIZE: Small enough to store at home, but large enough to get the job done. Add foam rolling to your normal home routine or pack in the included travel bag for training on the go.
- BEST VALUE ON AMAZON! Fitvana builds ‘ZAG’ foam rollers to last! We back every product with our 365-day Money Back Guarantee!
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Introducing the ZAG Hallow Foam Roller by Fitvana. This patent pending design is hands down the best for pre and post workouts, daily stretching and over coming muscle fatigue. Based on the zig zag pattern you are now able to work the muscle in multiple directions all while increasing blood flow to your targeted area. Ê
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Chronic pain by Pete Egoscue. I also read a helpful book "8 Steps to a Pain-Free Back by Esther Gokhale. Over the years I learned and do a short Tai Chi form and some stretching and warm up exercises from Yoga and Tai Chi. When none of this works, I try self-acupuncture, putting needles where the pain tells me to do so. In short, I am experienced in self-treatment of muscle pain and I find this product a great addition to other things i have tried. I do a lot of counting when using a foam roller--generally counting to 60 breaths, not seconds before the pain lets go and I can move to the next spot. Good posture and stretching help a great deal, but if you are 70 and do tai chi, you still may need some help from a foam roller like this one. One complaint, the travel bag could be slightly larger in diameter. Sort of an additional exercise, getting it into the bag.