Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on March 23, 2017
Clff Notes are always helpful. You must read the book, but this provides insight that is not always apparent to the reader.
on January 15, 2018
Did what I needed it to do. Helped me write a paper with great insights. Excellent.
on April 19, 2017
The Cliff Notes provide a good overview and summation of the great Gatsby. The essays are well written and thoughtful, although there could be a few more of them. The skim the surface but do not provide an in-depth analysis.
on June 2, 2017
Well DUH - it's CliffsNotes so you can't go wrong.
on December 8, 2014
I have loved the works of F. Scott Fitzgerald for many, many years. I have also read his biography written by Sheila Graham.
Still, I found many new facts and explanations for his writing style in CliffsNotes. I enjoyed the book, very much.

My advice is to read The Great Gatsby and also CliffsNotes. If you read only one or the other you will be missing out on a
lot of enjoyment.
on May 3, 2014
Not only is this great for understanding what Fitzgerald was trying to tell us, which I have found that many people did miss the the point. It also is great for helping me as a writer. He wrote 170 +or- pages and it knocks your socks off. My last book (still writing) has 480 pages. after reading this I have begun to cut a lot of things out. And of course, CliffsNotes are always super.
on February 17, 2014
Excellent review for my book club discussion. I had read the book in the past couple years before the recent movie so I did not want to reread it so the CliffNotes was an excellent review and I learned new things about Scott and Zelda! Phyllis R
okay, i got lazy and took the short cut. i was in a hurry for what i can't remember but just had to read the whole book by then.
on July 24, 2014
I'm leading a discussion on The Great Gatsby for my book club this month. After reading the novel, I've read the Cliff Notes. It has given me a lot of material to use during my lead and is just plain interesting too.
on October 10, 2016
For my granddaughter's English assignment...she is passing so I guess it helped