Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Five-Hundred 500 7" 45 rpm Single Outside Vinyl Record Sleeves - Plastic Covers / Outer Protection
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7.375" x 7.625" made to protect the sleeve of a 7" 45 rpm sleeve
- Made from crystal clear 2 mil polypropylene
- Made by leading hobby manufacturer BCW
- We have smaller & larger quantities available
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Five-Hundred (500) 7" 45 rpm sleeves provide cost-effective archival safe protection for all of you 7" 45 rpm singles. We stock larger and smaller quantities as well.
Top Customer Reviews
Two problems though:
1) These are very thin. The thinnest 45 covers I have. I don't think that makes them less effective as a barrier shield but they don't feel like they offer the 7" much protection in the same way a thicker sleeve would.
2) I find the proportions to be awkward; these are slightly longer in width than weight, which means that you have a quarter inch overhang past where your paper sleeve ends. This can make putting 45s into a box more difficult because all that excess plastic bunches up and creates a packing issue. I've gotten into the habit of using scissors to cut the sleeves to side but that's added work for me.
If neither of these are an issue for you, then, as noted, these are a good value.