- File Size: 532 KB
- Print Length: 41 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 17, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00KEEZK4S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #783,854 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Five Key Lifestyle Practices for Optimal Health Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
As the author quoted, 'put a band-aid on it and send it away' is a wake-up call on how those band-aids are the Meds, which are the biggest band-aids in the health care system today, a multi-trillion dollar business. Kate Doubler discusses the utmost importance of taking care of the contributing factors, leading to disease, rather than taking care of only the symptoms. Most important, the author explains the essential need to prevent and correct factors that lead to devastating diseases.
The 5 factors presented are: Sleep; Stress; Diet; Movement; And digestion. When these factors are neglected, they contribute to ill health. Getting back to the basics of what's most important in taking care of our health can not only avoid unnecessary visits to the doctor, but improve mental and physical health, thus preventing disease. Kate Doubler explains the vital importance of sleep, and the dangers of sleep deprivation. Included in this helpful guide are reasons for decreasing caffeine; the benefits of chammomile tea; the importance of magnesium; the essential need to decrease stress; the dangers of chemicals; the benefits of meditation; why proper diet and exercise and body movement is important; And how to optimize your digestive health.Read more ›
I plan on trying many of the recipes like the chicken marinade, cottage cheese, sour cream, liver detox smoothie and the peanut butter chocolate desserts to name a few.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition