Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on January 3, 2013
It's a very entertaining book. My 3 yr old grandson has been enjoying this book since he was 2 1/2.
He is able to work my Kindle Fire to have this book read to him.
on November 24, 2012
My kids, ages 4&7, love these interactive books on my Kindle Fire! Both of them love the wonderfully funny stories and great illustrations.
on October 17, 2011
My kids (almost 5 and 2.5 y.o.) love these interactive books - very, very well made. Highly recommend! (I have DroidX with stock Gingerbread version of the Android operating system from Verizon Wireless)
on September 5, 2012
Wonderful book for toddlers. Very entertaining, kids love it.
Have purchased both monkeys on the bed and monkeys in the tree. Love them both.
on November 14, 2012
My 3 year old granddaughter loves this. I have it on my Kindle. The pictures read like a book... she enjoys it every time she come over. The narration is simple but engaging !