Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 113 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 120 reviews
on November 2, 2014
I bought this for my just turned two year old twin boys. I read this to them while they are in their highchairs eating and they love this book. Its got a cute little rhyme that I have already memorized and bright tail feathers. My one son cries when the book is over and I have to read it over again. Of all the books that I have read to them, this is their most favorite.
on December 4, 2016
"Five Silly Turkeys" is a silly story that a toddler will want to hear again and again. The turkeys disappear one-by-one, each seeming to meet some terrible fate, until SURPRISE! We find them all eating Thanksgiving dinner together on the last page. Everybody loves a happy ending!

This board book is very sturdy, and the turkey's soft "tail feathers" make the pages easy for little hands (and old arthritic hands) to turn! I loved the colorful, creative illustrations, too.
on April 19, 2017
Very cute!!! One of those books that will be read over and over again and brought out every year to read again!!! Year old child loved this adorable story!!
on November 22, 2015
Wonderful book for young children! I'm an early intervention teacher and I stumbled upon this book by happy accident. I read the reviews and was sold. When I got the book I was even more sold! My kids are enjoying the rhyming adventures of these cute little turkeys. I have always been on the lookout for a good "Thanksgivivg" book that would be meaningful to my little ones (birth to age 3) and I sure found it with this one! What FUN!
Short, sweet story about 5 turkeys leading up to their (vegetarian) Thanksgiving celebration. The crinkle "feathers" on the side are sure to entertain little ones of varying ages.
on December 26, 2016
Great silly Thanksgiving book that is loved by my 2 & 4 year old children.
on August 5, 2017
ADORABLE
on November 29, 2014
My 15-month old granddaughter loves this book and its shiny, crinkly fabric tail feathers, which unfortunately aren't shown in this picture. The fabric is easy for her to grab to turn the pages and manipulate the book. The rhymes and illustrations are cute. Great little book for a toddler.
on January 6, 2017
Bought it for my son who loved it at daycare. What to say...it's a kid book about turkeys. But it has nice rhymes and it teaches kids to count down since the number of turkeys decreases on each page. You can also turn pages by pulling on the gold feathers which my son liked to do.
on January 9, 2016
This book will be a long holiday tradition in our home. We purchased it as a gift and heard such wonderful things from the toddler and his parents. This book provided a solid hour of entertainment - which in Toddler time is pure gold!