|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12.25 x 1 x 10.25 inches|
|Item model number||72502|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||Acrylic Strene Plastic|
|Tab Cut||1/5 Cut|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||72502|
Five Star Expanding File Folder, 5-Pocket Vertical Expandable File Folder, Teal (72502)
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Acrylic Strene Plastic|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Expanding files holds a large number of sheets, more than a single file folder. 5 removable file pockets allow for color coding and organizing your subjects.
- 2 notches are built-in for convenient pen storage
- Durable, plastic shell construction protects your work, while reinforced gussets help prevent edges of expanding file from tearing. Bungee closure keeps contents secure.
- File organizes letter size papers in a vertical orientation. Overall size of 12-1/4" x 10-1/4". Teal.
|Shop Expanding File Jackets and Pockets by AmazonBasics|
Customers also search
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
With this Five Star expanding file you’ll always be prepared for class. This 5-pocket expanding file is perfect with its large capacity to organize all of your papers. Your papers will be protected by the durable plastic shell, and the reinforced gussets prevent the file from tearing. You can color code your subjects to stay organized with the 5 removable file folders. A flap with bungee cord closure is sure to protect your documents as you travel from home to school or between classes. This expanding file has a flap that can be tucked inside the file to make it easier to access all the contents. The vertical orientation makes it easy to slip into your backpack, no matter how much of a rush you are in. 13-3/4" x 10-3/4" x 1-1/4" overall size. Designed for letter size sheets.
Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2016
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
HOWEVER, the shipping now is so poor that the folder I received was damaged (bottom cracked all the way through), couldn’t be used and was returned. The replacement folder was shipped the exact same way (in a flimsy plastic envelope) and was also broken. So now I have no folder and am very disappointed.
I'll assume you already know you want a file folder that is paper size and has a little expansion (if you aren't sure, Yes, you do). Why this one?
1) It's good quality. I've been happy with 5-star products in the past (like the notebooks) and these keep up that standard. Both the outer cover and the elastic feel thick and sturdy.
2) Good quality removable pockets. Other folders can have fixed pockets and it is rare for them to be colored. These pockets are different colors, see-through, completely removable (I've used them separately at times), and a good thin-but-strong material.
3) Vertical Orientation. It's surprising how much of a difference this makes. Think of all the paperwork you have and whether the identifying marks are at the top or along the side. Mine are at the top. Also, my folders are either stored alongside books (in a vertical orientation), or in a bag or backpack (again, a vertical orientation).
Good & Bad:
1) It's big. It's big enough to hold larger-size music (one of the things I use it for).
2) The bottom sides are open (i.e., little things can fall out the bottom). This is typical since it would be harder to achieve otherwise.
3) The flap is large. Being harder to open is both good and bad. Good thing the inner pockets are removable.
4) There is limited expansion. Some expandable folders really get large, but these are limited by the width of the bottom (which doesn't expand).
Top reviews from other countries
The inserts come out really easily when I pull out the paper stored inside. The plastic folder itself is very stick and hard to keep open.