|Brand Name||Five Star|
|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||0.6 x 8.5 x 11 inches|
|Item model number||17016|
|Number of Items||1|
|Brightness Rating||100 lm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||17016|
Five Star Filler Paper, Graph Ruled Paper, 100 Sheets/Pack, 11" x 8-1/2", Reinforced, Loose Leaf, White (17016)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.78. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Five Star graph filler paper is reinforced to be stronger and last longer than the competition. 100 graph ruled loose-leaf sheets per pack.
- Standard 11 in. x 8.5 Inch sheet size. Front of paper is 4 squares per inch; back of paper is 5 squares per inch. Reinforced strip along the left edge of the paper strengthens the holes and prevents tearing.
- Heavyweight 20 lb. paper is ideal for notetaking in class, homework assignments and more. Each sheet is 3-hole punched for easy insert and use within a binder.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Five Star Reinforced Graph Filler Paper, Graph Ruled
Five Star filler paper is reinforced along the edge to prevent the holes from tearing. This 3-hole, loose-leaf graph paper has been tough-tested and will stay secure in your binder. It is graph ruled and standard letter size, which is perfect for homework assignments and notetaking in class.
Heavyweight 20 lb. paper is graph ruled and ideal for school work
100 sheets per pack
- Reinforced strip along the left edge
- Standard 11 in. x 8.5 in. sheet size
- Heavyweight 20 lb. paper
- 3-hole punched
- Front of paper is 4 squares per inch; back of paper is 5 squares per inch
- 100 graph ruled loose-leaf sheets per pack
20 lb. white, heavyweight paper is a good choice for everyday use. It is perfect for notetaking, homework assignments and other general graphing use.
Five Star reinforced filler paper is available in three ruling styles: college ruled, wide ruled and graph ruled. This particular pack includes 100 sheets of graph ruled filler paper. 4 squares per inch on front and 5 squares per inch on back.
The reinforcement strip along the edge of each sheet gives the holes superior strength and makes them less susceptible to tearing. Five Star reinforced filler paper is tough-tested to stay in binders.
Choose reinforced filler paper for better performance. With a reinforcement strip to protect the holes, these loose-leaf sheets will not tear. Five Star reinforced filler paper is stronger than the competition and a top quality choice for students. Graph ruled paper sheets are well-suited for homework assignments and notetaking in class. Each 11 in. x 8.5 Inch letter size sheet is standard 3-hole punched, and the paper has been tough tested to stay in binders. Paper is white with blue ruling, 20 lb. heavyweight. 100 sheets per pack.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Graph paper is always a bit more costly than its lined cousins, but it's so worth it. It stands up to lots of erasure, it's about as thick as 20 pound copy paper.
Mead - how about a version of this paper without lines or graphs? I could send it through a laser or ink jet printer which really make life awesome!!
1) The size of the grids is smaller on the backside of the paper. Had I known this, I would not have purchased this paper. As a college student, I personally find the changing grid size distracting when I am trying to take notes. However, the paper is still fine for my needs.
2) The grid lines could be a little lighter, so that pencil notes show up better on the paper.