|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Stealth S1 rubber outsole
- Stitched & reinforced toe cap protection
- Durable leather upper with breathable canvas panels
- Compression-molded PU midsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
The original impact is the most popular and versatile shoe in mountain biking history. With a stealth® S1™ rubber outsole, the impact low is burly and durable without sacrificing stickiness or pedal contact. A slingshot heel for a secure fit, compression-molded midsole for extra support and a stitched and reinforced toe cap for protection from the hazards of the trail make the impact low one of the most comfortable and protective shoes available. Its leather upper contains a mesh tongue and side panels for increased breathability making the impact low an ideal shoe for any environment.
A family owned company, Five Ten has stood at the forefront of fine craftsmanship, high-performance and fashion-forward technical designs within the outdoor industry since 1985. Born with a rich rock climbing heritage, Five Ten is known worldwide for the high-quality, fit and friction of their shoes, where footwear can make the difference between success and failure. Today, they continue to bring their climbing heritage to all of their products, along with exciting innovation, quality craftsmanship and unmatched durability. Outdoor enthusiasts depend on Five Ten for safety, state-of-the-art innovation, and out-of-the-box comfort.
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01IJ4SP0U
- Item model number: IMPACT LOW-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 7, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: