|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$59.00 - $152.00|
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Rubber sole
- Amphibious water sneaker featuring neoprene and mesh upper with barrel lacing and water drainage holes
- Rubber toe cap
- AquaSTEALTH soles
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Five Ten, the Brand of the Brave, is a leader in performance, high-friction footwear. From downhill mountain bike racing to rock climbing, from wing suit flying to kayaking, Five Ten makes footwear for the world's most dangerous sports. The Redlands, California-based company has been producing cutting-edge designs and proprietary Stealth rubber soles for nearly 30 years. With the help of top national and international athletes and guides, combined with a world-class rubber-testing and R&D facility, Five Ten is the shoe brand of choice for the world's most exciting athletes.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008XESD0E
- Item model number: Water Tennie-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
They were great at first. They were ideal, great grip, comfortable, let water drain quickly and then they quickly started to fall apart.
All the rubber parts are separated from the fabric parts. I just don't see myself using them again because of the the separation and wear.
For $150 I would have expected them being more durable and being able to use them much more. Perhaps I just got a bad pair but right now I am not going to pay another $150 to find out.
I have already gotten a different brand of water shoes. I may have the same problem with those, but they are about 50 less and if I get the same amount of use or more without the wear I will be happy.
Picture shows a small example on just one shoe.
Most recent customer reviews
After wearing them maybe half a dozen times one of the lace eyes tore, smh. Really?Read more