Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on April 28, 2009
I must have at least two dozen workout/TaiChi/ChiKung videos in my collection, and The Five Tibetan Rites is the only one I've ever been able to work with consistently.

Having had major knee surgery a few years back and with very limited space in my apartment, getting into any significant exercise routine has been a real challenge. But this video is so engaging and non-stressful I was able to get started and stick with it in no time.

And it is effective! Besides the Five Rites themselves, the warmups alone are a complete gentle yoga routine in their own right which can easily be expanded by simply doing more repetitions, as can the Rites themselves.

Both the Rites and the warmups take minimal floorspace making them ideal for just about any living situation. And they really do work. My posture and my silhouette both started to improve after only a few sessions. The teacher is great and I just can't say enough good things about this program. Please give it a try, it really is the best thing I've ever found.
on August 4, 2009
Dr. Morgan conducts a clear and simple yoga session within this dvd.

Whether the viewer is a newcomer to yoga or an experienced practicioner, this dvd is worth the viewing. I have no insight as to whether it is indeed the secret to eternal youth but these simple yoga disciplines are clearly a health benefit to anyone who consistently sets aside time to practice.

The delivery is clear and direct with illustrative examples provided on every warm up and exercise. Stamina, energy and the slowing down of the aging process are all the mission of these exercises.

I applaude Dr. Morgan who took out time to include a personal note with this dvd and the offering of accessiblity to her should I encounter any questions or further instruction needed.

Simply presented, clearly instructed, easy to follow.
on July 21, 2010
This DVD deserves 5 stars. If you're serious about learning the five rites, this is as good as it will get.
I'm 53, in good health and have been doing the rites for about three months now. I can see and feel the difference.
What I like about this DVD is that it was professionally done. Every exercise is explained in complete detail from the
breathing to proper body alignment. It starts out with about 10 minutes of introduction about the rites.
There's warm up exercises, and the movements are shown exactly how to be done, with alternative movements in case
you can't do any of the rites until you build up to them. Dr. Morgan speaks at a good rate of speed, is precise and very
clear. She takes you through the rites, and also shows a class going through them. This is the way instructional videos should
be. I've never met Dr. Morgan so I'm writing this from my own personal point of view. I seriously doubt you'd find a better
video than this. I'm doing the 21 reps of each rite, and people who haven't seen me in a while have commented how good I look.
I'm surprised just how powerful these movements are. I do Tai Chi, rebounding and stretching on a regular basis.
Adding this to my exercise program was the best thing I could have done. I would find it hard to believe that someone would
not like this video. It was made for woman, but it doesn't matter. The rites are for both genders. This is the DVD you want.
Great job Dr. Morgan. Thanx!
on October 15, 2014
Great video! Dr. Morgan is so refreshing to watch, and I received the shipment so much faster than the receipt said I would.
on February 16, 2013
I read the "Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth", and it was so helpful to actually watch the Rites being performed.
Great DVD!
on May 30, 2010
Just got this little gem of a DVD. The instructor is clearly a "practice what she preaches" kind of gal whose sparkling energy leaps out at you from the first moment. She provides a clear, easy, clean explanation and demonstration of the Five Rites. The only reason I did not give it five stars is because like others who have put out this information, she clearly did not read Kelder's original work - "The Eye of Revelation" (1946 version) which tells of seven vortices located in different bodily locations on rather than the standard yoga chakra references. Moreover the Five Rites are not ever referred to as yoga of any kind but are called "rites" since the author didn't consider them to even be substituted as exercise. Nevertheless, the practice of these movements as demonstrated by Dariah Morgan are powerful transformative moves. Highly recommended.
on January 12, 2009
Even though this instructional video is geared entirely towards women, it shows exactly how the 5 Tibetan Rites are supposed to be done--along with warm-up exercises. I recommend this video to anyone, regardless of gender, who's interested in the 5 Tibetan Rites.
on April 2, 2010
Great product. I try to use it every day. Love it. Must start slowly however and build up muscle tolerance to the 4th Rite in particular.
on June 17, 2013
I am already doing the five Tibetans but I ordered this to have a video to play along and because someone in a review said the yoga warm-up was great. It was okay. But when it came to the five rites, she described how to do them completely different from the book. Then to top it off she only does five of each, not 21. I would not have purchased it.
on March 4, 2010
I bought the book on the five tibetan rituals but was having a hard time figuring out the postures. This DVD cleared it up for me with concise clear visual and audio explanations. This is worth the purchase.