FiveJoy Military Folding Shovel Multitool (C1) - Compact, Ultralight, Versatile - Essential for Scout, Hiking, Backpacking, Adventure Cycling, Dry Camping for Trenching, Emergency and Survival
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ⚒ ALL-IN-ONE SURVIVAL TOOL - Heavy Duty Shovel, Sharp Axe Blade, Serrated Saw Edge, Hammer, Paracord...Check! We’ve got all the must-haves for surviving in the outdoors covered. Conveniently dig trenches with this versatile multifunctional tool with a hidden rescue knife and saw, emergency whistle, fire starter (magnesium rod), bottle opener, and more!
- ⛺ COMPACT, PORTABLE MULTI TOOL - Lightweight (only 1.2lbs), and amazingly compact, this is an essential gadget to add to your outdoor first aid survival kit/ gear. Easily fit this foldable entrenching tool in your backpack, or the trunk of your vehicle. Dig your car tires out of snow, mud, or ice, or use the shovel head as a glass breaker in an emergency. Attach the included carrying case to your belt for convenient access while on the trail or hunt.
- 🔥 VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE - Forged from heat-treated High Quality SOLID Carbon Steel (Blade and Knife) and Aerospace Grade Aluminum (Knife), for maximum strength and lifetime durability. Rust, water, and fracture resistant. Go ahead- PUT IT TO THE TEST!
- 🔒 UNIQUE LOCK ADJUSTMENT- Unlike other shovels, you can adjust the shovel angle with it's special screw locking device, making it simple to alternate functions and positions. Spade can be used 40°, 90° or 180° angle as hook, hoe or shovel.
- ✔️ ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Thoughtfully engineered handle optimizes comfort and control for all glove types to minimize hand fatigue. Slip proof foam cushion on the aluminum handle is water resistant, quick to dry, and perfect for recreational gardening or on your backcountry hike or cross country trips. Always be prepared with this tactical folding tool!
|Mountain Falls Sunscreens, Exclusively on Amazon|
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
NOT YOUR ORDINARY SHOVEL.
Size Matters. Weight Matters.
This folding multitool was made to travel the distance with you. Easily break down the shovel parts and fold it in its compact case. The carrying case is molle compatible and length adjustable. Use the extra separate shovel head case to attach the shovel directly to your belt loop for easy access. At about 2lbs, you can take this shovel anywhere you go.
Made from premium hi carbon steel to withstand the toughest of conditions and a rust resistant finish, this shovel is built to last a lifetime. Anti slip, quick dry handles make it so you never lose your grip. Dig, entrench, chop, with confidence.
"Some of components of the shovel are quite sharp, so please keep it away from children. Do not use the shovel as prying tool. Do not immerse the shovel into corrosive liquid, such as sea water, acidic solutions, soap water or any other harsh detergents."
COMPLETE SURVIVAL TOOLS SET.
Easily assemble and disassemble each part of this folding shovel and store in your backpack or car. Be prepared in the outback with all the different functions of this multitool. Dig out a fire pit, crack the ice around your truck tires, or break a car window in an emergency. Use the blade of the shovel to quickly hack branches, slice vegetables or split logs.
The inner strands of the paracord loop can be used to suture and stitch up open wounds. Use the hidden knife and saw for smaller branches for kindle or to scale your fresh catch. Have your emergency whistle handy in case you are injured or lost and need assistance. Quickly start a fire with the magnesium rod, and get those s'mores roasting!
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS WITH THIS VERSATILE MULTIFUNCTIONAL TOOL!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The extra extension piece is more of a hindrance than anything. Extra weight and unscrews too easily during usage. But that's ok because you can just discard it and put the end cap directly into the handle, so that's fine.
My main complaint (and the reason for loss of a star) is the carriers. It is specifically advertised as MOLLE. Well...apparently they don't know how MOLLE works...because that's not MOLLE. It's just connecting straps with velcro all the way down. Which means you can thread one side through MOLLE loops, but good luck with the other side, because it'll be velcro on velcro contact the whole way through. I tried inserting a medium between them so that I could thread and then remove that medium and then the velcro would adhere...but the straps are also a little too wide, so by the time you've got one strap in and the medium in good luck getting the other strap in too...it's just too wide. If I spent a few hours really going at it with all the tools at my disposal I could probably get it attached...but honestly that defeats the purpose of MOLLE...I might as well just sew it on. So that's not MOLLE capable in my book.
Tool is solid. Use without the extension part of the tube for best results. The carriers suck because of lack of MOLLE capability (even though advertised as MOLLE).
Thanks so much for this product!
Most recent customer reviews
I have not had a chance to use yet.
The shovel is extremely light weight.
The case is not molle.