BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 5, 2016
Nice recipe book. Quit thick & many recipies.
on October 18, 2015
Bought for a gift, but copied a few recipes for myself. Looking through the book, it looked very appealing and the recipes looked simple to make, but very appetizing.
on December 29, 2015
Large & Heavy. Buy a cook book stand for this item if you don't already have one. It will be very helpful while using it. Full of great recipes.
on October 15, 2016
Lots of GREAT recipes!!!! Have already used this a lot.
on January 22, 2016
Bought book as a gift for my son. He received a crock pot as a pre-Christmas gift and this book was just the thing to go along with it.
on November 13, 2012
I absolutely love this book. There are recipes in here for everyone. It gets a 5 star rating from everyone in my household. So far everything we have tried in it we love. There are things from sweet treats to snacks to dinners to soups to dips..this book has it all. There are even recipes with less sodium and fewer calories. Tis the season to break out your slow cooker, and this book has every recipe you could ever need.......and waaaaaaaaaaaay more! Love it!!!
on September 22, 2010
Not being a natural at cooking, I find this book very useful. I didn't give it a 5 star rating, because some recipes are too similar to each other, so it's basically the same meal. Also, I don't like to use 2 or 3 cans of 'Cream of Something' in just one recipe. But even being opposed to using too many cans in preparation of the meal, I still find plenty of recipes that call for fresh foods. Ingredients required are basic and down to earth, nothing too extravagant and preparation is easy. This was my first book for slow cooking (I bought 2 more after this one) and it is my favorite.
on August 26, 2016
Great cook book. Have tried 4 things so far and all were very good.
on November 22, 2015
My wife loves this book. Highly recommend.
on May 2, 2017
Great for a working person with many good recipes.