BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 2, 2013
Showed up with more than enough time to make it under my christmas tree. Great present for friend, exactly what she expected. Mayve the book could have more pictures, but it's still very helpful.
on January 13, 2013
I have been using this cookbook for years & have so many favorites...I bought this copy for my daughter who just moved into her own apartment. We bookmarked all of my favorite recipes for her!
on June 30, 2010
Item received in excellent condition - like new, as promised. I have the same cookbook with a plastic comb binder so it'll lay flat - that's the only thing I'd change about the book, but knew it was paperback-bound, so am not disappointed. Purchased as a gift, and couldn't be more pleased!
on January 15, 2011
This is a great book for people like myself who are disabled and can't stand up for very long at a time in order to fix meals. I like it because I can slowly get things together the day before and then start the meal slow cooking the next morning.
on March 11, 2015
Great doing business with you. All went well. Thank you
on April 1, 2015
Good deal for the price, good variety of recipes.
HALL OF FAMEon March 28, 2007
You've hit the motherload of quick and easy recipes for the slow cooker with this one. An 800+ collection by ladies who are into this style of food prep, with such a variety for almost every menu item.

With unbelievable good results so far, we've dined on: French Dip Roast; Meatloaf Dinner; Chicken at a Whim; Jean & Tammy's Sloppy Joes. There is far more in this collection to explore.

One to get and have fun with. Inspire all of us to throw together some favorite ingredients and then forget it for hours.
on June 4, 2015
Arrived as described. Thank you.
on August 28, 2014
not as good as I thought it would be a lot of pre cooking before putting in crock pot
on April 2, 2013
Purchased for my Daughter as a gift. She seems to enjoy cooking receipes from it and helps as she works full time.