- File Size: 392 KB
- Print Length: 124 pages
- Publisher: S.J. Sawyer; 1 edition (August 28, 2015)
- Publication Date: August 28, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0140JEGLA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #240,639 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Fix Your Makeup: #Three Like A Lady Series Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lots of major information is revealed in this book that puts their friendships and relationships to the test. Can they survive all that is thrown their way? You'll have to read to find out. I for one am counting down the days until Say a Prayer for the great finale of this serial.
"If anyone has the lady balls to do it, it'll be Mary Lou."
"Seems like sleeping with people's sisters is a common occurrence around here."
"Hell, I may have loved you before that, but I don't remember. I've only ever wanted you, Red. I'm never going to want anyone else. Just you."
"It's only ever been you, Red."
"What good are words? It's actions that count, and when your actions suck, your words can't make it any better."
1. I'm kind of getting tired of paying $12-15 to read the Kindle edition of a whole book. By the time I pay $3-4 per part, it's an expensive book. And not worth it, in my opinion. This isn't WAR AND PEACE, for pity's sake. Just write the darn book. And
2. I understand why self-publishing is attractive to writers, but this author (among others) needs an editor--badly. There are extensive grammar errors in all three parts of the series. For example, mean, gossipy old ladies aren't "bitties", they're biddies (singular = biddy). And, please, let's learn the difference between peek and peak. All three books are full of errors like this, and I think someone who proudly touts her degree in English Lit wouldn't make these mistakes over and over. Maybe I only notice them because I'm an English teacher, but they actually make it difficult for me to read. Surely there's someone who would edit for a small fee?
Most recent customer reviews
Scarlett "Red" Summers is enjoying her summer fling with Mason...Read more