|Wireless Type||802.11 A/G|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
FixMeStick - Virus Removal Device - Unlimited Use on up to 3 PCs for 1 Year
|Price:||$58.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The FixMeStick is the world’s best-selling virus removal device. It’s the smart, simple, and safe way to clean a computer yourself.
- A plug-in USB device that scans your computer before it boots, the FixMeStick automatically updates itself and removes the infections that conventional antivirus software often can’t detect. Removes viruses, spyware, trojans, and other malware.
- It’s powered by an embedded multi-scanner that combines industry-leading technology from Avira, Kaspersky Lab, and Sophos, and accesses an additional seven engines over the Internet to achieve up-to-the-second responses to the latest threats.
- Amazing customer support via phone, email, and chat. Virus removal can be tricky, our dedicated team is here to help.
- Unlimited use on 3 PCs for 1 Year. Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10. Minimum 512 MB of RAM.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your Key to a Fast and Clean Computer
The FixMeStick is the world’s best-selling virus removal device. It’s the smart, simple, and safe way to clean a computer yourself.
A plug-in USB device that scans your computer before it boots, the FixMeStick removes the infections that conventional antivirus software often can’t detect. The FixMeStick updates itself automatically and is backed by amazing customer support.
Keep your computer fast, clean, and safe with the world’s leading virus removal device.
Uses Multiple Technologies to Find the Most infections
Using the FixMeStick Virus Removal Device is like scanning your computer with 10 different antivirus programs at once.
- The FixMeStick device works before your computer boots, removing malware that conventional antivirus software often can’t detect.
- Embedded multi-scanner combines industry-leading technology from Avira, Kaspersky Lab, and Sophos.
- Now with ScanArray, a network multi-scanner that accesses 7 additional engines over the Internet to achieve up-to-the-second responses to the latest threats.
Systems supported: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10. Minimum 512 MB of RAM.
Easy to Use.
We’ve designed FixMeStick to be effective and simple. Plug it into your computer and our proprietary technology does the rest.
- No slow down to your computer. With FixMeStick there is no software to install, passwords to remember, or downloading required.
- Updates automatically. Plug in the FixMeStick and it will connect to your network and update with information about the latest threats.
- Works before your computer boots to safely remove infections. Today’s viruses sabotage the computers they infect and hide from antivirus software, like a burglar who gets into your house and deactivates your security alarms. The FixMeStick is a plug-in USB device that scans your computer before it boots and before the viruses are running.
Works with your Antivirus Protection.
Antivirus programs work in partnership with the FixMeStick. Most of today's viruses are designed to get past antivirus technology and even the best software isn't infallible. The FixMeStick is designed to remove those viruses that get past your antivirus protection.
Antivirus software protects your computer from viruses, trojans, spyware, and other malware. The FixMeStick Virus Removal Device finds and removes infections that can slip past your antivirus software.
Antivirus programs works while Windows is running. The FixMeStick Virus Removal Device works before your system boots to combat malicious software that’s impossible to remove while your computer’s operating system is running.
- Antivirus software is highly recommended for everyday protection. Run the FixMeStick Virus Removal Device once a month for a fast and clean computer.
The Smarter Way to Remove Viruses!
You’re taken care of:
Virus removal can be tricky. We’re here to help.
Our North American-based security experts are ready to help.
Clean your computer from the comfort of home.
No need to take your computer somewhere to be repaired
Save your money and time when you clean your PC with the FixMeStick device.
Run once a month for peace of mind.
Viruses are designed to hide of your machine and steal your passwords, banking information and files.
You could have a virus and not even know until it’s too late.
Top customer reviews
I cleared a Trojan with Norton using their apps and instructions which the Norton suite directed me to. My PC still ran 'squirrely'. Based on PC Mag reviews I chose to then run AVG, which cleared two more Trojans which either a) were missed by Norton or b) were new since I cleared the first Trojan. I think AVG also got some Malware but I am not technically expert enough to say that for sure. After AVG I ran Comodo which didn't turn up anything else. Based on Amazon reviews and the information in this link [...] I got this and ran it last, the next day after running AVG and Commodo. It picked up three major Malwares and two minor ones.
This is straightforward and easy to use. You plug it in the USB port. The "Run Fix Me Stick" didn't show up on my desktop but it was right there when I searched my external drives using Windows Explorer. It ties up your PC while it runs. After about two hours it showed me the Malware and I clicked once and it was gone.
Most recent customer reviews
I have used this on my old computer with great results !!Read more
I used it on my lap top and it discovered a spyware and now it's gone.Read more
The stick works very quickly and thoroughly.Read more