Fixeover Video Projector GP100, Full HD Support 1080P, WXGA Resolution, Bright Image, 180" LED Projector for Home Cinema, Compatible with Fire TV Stick
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sharper resolution: Fixeover GP100 full HD video projector is ideal for home entertainment. 3500 LMS LED Light Output Brightness, 1280x800 Pixels Physical resolution, support 1080P. Much brighter than ordinary LED projectors.
- Multiple Input Interface: 2xHD Ports, 2xUSB, 1xVGA, compatible with PC/laptop/Blue-ray DVD player/ TV box/Amplifier/Amazon Fire TV Stick/ Chromecast/PS3/PS4/XBOX. Perfect for family entertainment time, watching FIFA WORLD CUP, NBA, NFL sports events, and playing video games.
- Amazing big screen experience: Providing a watching size from 40in to 200in with distance between 1.2 to 5m. Suggested distance is 1.8 to 3m to get best viewing experience 60in to 100in.
- Long lamp life: LED lamp protects your eyes from harmful radiative light from TV, More than 30,000 hours Long lasting lamp life insures more than 7 years of regular use.
- Satisfactory guaranty: 12 months no worry purchase. we dedicated to provide the best customer service and technical support, any problems we're here to help.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Full HD video project, provides a big screen up to 200'', Native 1280x800p resolution support 1080p, bright colour, great design for home movie theater.
1X Fixeover Projector
1X Remote controller(battery is not included)
1X VGA cable
1X three in one AV cable
1X User manual
1X Power Cable
Native Resolution:HD Ready / 1280 X 800Pixels Physical resolution
LED Luminous efficiency: 95percent; 3500 LMS LED Light Output Brightness
Peak Brightness:380 lux
Contrast Ratio :3000:1/static,10,000:1/Dynamic
Max. Supported Resolution:full HD (1920 X 1080P) @60Hz
This Portable Projector includes several different inputs (HD/VGA/USB/AV/Audio out 3.5mm), Connect iphone/ipad with Lighting to HDMI adapter cable((Not included)), Android phone (support airplay function) with MHL cable(Not included).
Aspect Ratio: native 16:9, compatible 4:3
Display Type: a Single LCD Panel Hybrid LED Light Source Imaging Optical Engine
LCD Size : 5.8inch Liquid Crystal Display
Throw Ratio: 1.45:1
Speaker: 4Ω,5W X 1(SRS Sound Technology)
Noise Level: 32dB
40''-200'' Display Size
Put it in 3M distance get 100in big screen, best viewing distance: 1.8-3M get 60''-100'' screen ,brings you delicate visual experience.
Extended Lamp Life
Using the latest LED technology, the LED Projector has an operating life of more than 30,000, don’t need to worry about bulb changes, it could operate for about 7 years without burning out.
±15° Keystone Correction
Easy adjust to a clear image with ±15° Vertical keystone correction and focus button ring.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was easy to set up, change settings to what we like, AND it is easy to store. Watch the video for full details.
- It has different forms of inputs, good for students with different needs.
- bright and clear picture. I would say it's good for backyard movie too.
- great speaker. Loud enough for the whole room to hear.
- low noise fan. I expected a loud fan as described. Turned out I did not hear it when the speaker is on.
- fast cool down. My old projector took around 15 mins to cool down. This one was ready to go after I packed all the things for the class.
- not really big. It does not come with a bag, but you sure can fit into a backpack without problems.
- easy setup too. There was an expert setup option to purchase. In fact, it is very straight forward to connect. I do not think anyone would need that.
Slightly Better Than HD
With a 1280 x 800 resolution (slightly better thant 720p HD), the projector delivers a very sharp picture. It's also compatible with full HD products. Note that it will downgrade your 1080p picture to 1280 x 800. If you want a projector that delivers true 1080p performance, you'll have to spend at least a few hundred bucks more.
At about 11 feet away, the screen is about 135 inches. Nothing more to say here!
The brightness for my projector is great. It like all projectors, it looks best in absolute darkness, but it still looks great in well-lit rooms and is still very usable in super bright rooms. My living room has 4 high-powered LED lights right above where my projector casts images, and I can still see just fine. I've attached pictures of the projector in a dark room, a well-lit room and a super bright room.
I've seen people say that the lumens aren't as high as claimed though. I'm not sure how the manufacturer measures it.
Using LED lamps is huge for a budget projector like this. It means that i won't have to worry about spending $100 just to replace my projector lamp, because LED bulbs generally last for the life of the device itself.
My last budget projector was nearly twice the price, but wasn't anywhere near as good as this, with SVGA (600 x 800) resolution and a screen that was about 50 inches smaller. I was also concerned about the lamp life, as it used a halogen lamp and the image was starting to flicker.
The fan is noticeable, but it doesn't bother me at all. It's a very soft noise similar to that of a desk fan.
No Size Adjustment Knob
The only way to change the size of the screen is to physically move the projector closer or farther from your screen. If you've got spacial constraints, this could be a problem.
IR Receiver Placement
This was the biggest issue for me. The IR receiver is in the back of the device, meaning that you'll have an extremely tough time getting the projector to respond to your remote if it's up against a wall like I have it. Fortunately, this is an easy fix with a $10 IR repeater.
You can't beat this projector's value! A massive 100+ inch HD screen for the price of a 32" HDTV is wonderful.
*Note: All of the people complaining about this not being as good as an Epson projector that costs hundreds-thousands of dollars more shouldn't be looking for a budget option in the first place. What the GP100 gives you for around $200 is insane.