OE Fixie Carbon Fiber + Titanium Ultralight Manual Travel Coffee Grinder - great for camping, hiking, biking
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||330 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High Tech materials to minimize weight include: Carbon Fiber hopper and handle, anodized aluminum top & bottom bearing plates with Delrin dual bearing system, anodized aluminum drive disk and top assembly nut, anodized aircraft aluminum axle & cone burr carrier, and Natural finish Titanium Grounds Cup.
- 47mm hardened steel grinding burr set by Etzinger (same used as in our Lido Grinders)
- Fine - Medium - Coarse (F - M - C) Adjustment System achieved using precision machined Delrin Fixie Disks along with precise Teflon Tuner Shims for fine adjustments if desired.
- No Tools needed to disassemble for packing into the included Tyvek Carrying Bag, or for cleaning.
- Fixie weighs 330 grams (11.5 oz), Height 196 mm (6.5"), 54 mm Max diameter (1.75") The hopper will hold about 50 grams of beans, the Titanium Grounds Cup holds about 30 grams of coffee. Manufactured in Taiwan.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Buy it with
Discover similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The central design challenge for creating the Fixie Manual Coffee Grinder has been the reduction of weight while maintaining the precision we require in all of our coffee grinders. Including the 140 gram steel conical grinding burr set, the Fixie weighs in at only 330 grams total. It measures 196 mm (6.5 inches) tall, when the grounds jar is in place. The concept we followed is that when we travel we take only one coffee brewer with us - whether a dripper, a small French Press or a Moka Pot, therefore we need only one grind setting - the one that matches the brewer. And, like a Fixed Gear Bike, the result is a Fixed Grind Coffee Grinder. All of the weight, and mechanical complications of a universally adjustable coffee grinder are left behind... The Fixie represents an absolute simplification of the manual coffee grinder without sacrificing function, strength or durability. The single fill grounds cup capacity (30 grams) of the Fixie enables a 500 ml maximum brew - enough for 2 big cups of coffee.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Kamyar A Katiraie on July 26, 2021
In spite of the silicon cover for the bean chamber opening cracking from the sharp edge of the the carbon fiber, I think it still deserves a 5 - your hand covers the opening anyway while grinding so the beans don't fall out - the edges don't hurt your hand, it is the pressure necessary to put the cover on that can cause the crack.
I’m impressed and happy with my purchase.