Fizik Argo Vento R3 Saddle
- R3: a combination of a ride-compliant carbon reinforced nylon shell and a kpremium hollow rail with high strength-to-weight ratio
- Argo Vento: performance racing saddle with a short-nose design that improves stability and allows for a more aggressive, Aero riding position
- Type 1 foam: low profile, reactive and springy for efficient power transfer
- Features an ergonomic cutout that was developed using detailed pressure analysis and input from medical experts
- Purposeful design shape that helps the rider achieve a better riding posture
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
VENTO ARGO R3 is a performance racing saddle with a short-nose design that improves stability and allows for a more aggressive, aero riding position. Where a traditional saddle shape encourages riders to shift their position frequently for better leverage, Argo puts the rider in a more planted position, making for greater stability and better weight distribution. Vento Argo’s short length allows the rider to sit further forward without placing undue pressure on sensitive tissues. It also features an ergonomic cutout that was developed using detailed pressure analysis and input from medical experts. Argo is our most versatile saddle shape and each version suits different riding styles. As the racing option, Vento Argo has been engineered to deliver a riding feel that suits race bikes with aggressive geometry. The padding is made from fizik’s proprietary Type 1 foam formulation, which has a lower profile and is reactive and springy for instantaneous response and optimal power transfer. The purposeful shape of its design helps you achieve a better riding posture: the dropped nose supports the pubic ramus when the pelvis rotates forward to add power or to get more aero. Argo is a product of the fizik Concepts program, a cross-disciplinary collaboration of leading industry experts and academics carrying out research and analysis on technology, design, physiology and bike-fitting in search of ways to improve cycling performance.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14 x 7 x 4 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : Fi'zi:k
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : October 18, 2019
- Manufacturer : Fizik
- ASIN : B07XVPV6MM
Best Sellers Rank:
#164,395 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #506 in Bike Saddles
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After using it for several rides (more than 600 miles so far) I'm giving up on it. I've tried with several shorts, lots and little padding, chamoix cream, but there is something that doesn't work for me. A part of my skin gets strongly rubbed and I've even had three blisters so far.
I wish there was a way to try saddles and if they don't work exchange them.
By James on January 7, 2021