Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fizzics Waytap Beer Dispenser, Black" and save 61% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Fizzics Waytap Beer Dispenser, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Engineered using patented fluid and sound technology to enhance the aroma, texture and taste of bottled or canned beer
- Sound waves convert the beers natural carbonation into densely compacted micro bubbles that creates a rich, creamy head on your favorite beer
- Works with all beer styles including IPA's, pilsners, ales, stouts, porters, lagers, shandy's, etc.
- Powered by 4 standard AA batteries. Lightweight and durable making it ideal for outdoor activities, picnics, camping, tailgating, etc.
- Does not require Co2 cartridges
- Compatible with 12 to 25oz cans and 12oz bottles
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Untap The Full Taste Of Beer With Science
The Fizzics Waytap allows beer aficionados and novices alike to pour expert draft quality beer by reviving any can or bottle beer to brewery fresh draft. Engineered using the Fizzics Technology to unlock the full taste of authentic draft beer, enhancing its aroma and delivering the freshest, full-body flavor possible.
The Fizzics Micro-Foam Technology Leverages Fluid Dynamics And Sound
- When you place a can or bottle of beer into the Waytap system and close it, the system is automatically pressurized and ready to dispense. Pulling the handle forward gently pours the body of the beer under pressure into your glass, controlling the flow digitally while keeping the bottle pressurized to keep the bulk of the carbonation within the beer. Pushing the handle backwards triggers the sonication process, which applies sound waves to control the process of abstracting and converting the beer’s natural carbonation into ideal Micro-Foam comprised of uniform-sized bubbles with the perfect density, delivering the best aroma, flavor and mouth-feel.
- In seconds, you have turned your favorite canned or bottled beer in to a draught beer. at home, with the Fizzics Waytap!
Fizzics Micro-Foam Technology
Leverages sound waves to convert the beers natural carbonation into densely compact uniformed bubbles that enhance the aroma and enrich the texture and taste of your beer.
All Beer Styles
Fizzics enhances the flavor and taste of all beer styles, including IPAs, Pilsners, Brown Ales, Stouts, Porters, Lagers, etc.
Powered by 4 standard AA batteries. Lightweight and durable making it ideal for outdoor activities, camping, tailgating, etc.
Compatible with 12-25oz cans and 12oz bottles.
FIZZICS Waytap Draft Beer Dispenser allows you to turn any can or bottle of beer into the fresh taste of draft
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, every time I pour a beer, I seem to get way too much foam. Just doing the first step of the pour creates too much foam even before the second step in the Fizzics pour. I have tried different pouring "methods", but no matter what I do it creates too much foam and I have to wait to let the foam settle down.
Additionally, my unit goes through batteries incredibly quickly. I believe the unit drains the batteries even while it is not being used. If I put in a fresh set of batteries, use the Fizzics a couple of times, and then wait a few days the batteries will be dead. I have started removing the top of the unit when it is not in use to break the circuit, and the batteries last much longer. Seems like a flaw in the design of the unit.
Overall I do enjoy having this system, but I think it is overpriced and it needs some refinement.
My Dad and Brother-in-law are developing an interest in microbrew beers, access to many (they live outside of Austin) and no interest in tasting from the tap - "not bar people" you see. Nor are they,or gadget/techy/early adopter people or patient with instructions.
Well..it worked as advertised* (more on this), easy and quick to assemble** (more on this later), lightweight and slimmer than expected.
Insert 4 AA batteries (not included), can/bottle of beer into system base, pull the tap and you've got mircobrew on tap - whereever you want it. The 3lbs (seem lighter), cordless (runs on batteries), chemical free (no nitro or co2 used) this model really is portable.
Before testing it, I thought Waytap's selling poing was a creating frothy/foamy head that doesn't pour out a can/bottle. Just replicating the look of a tap pour at home would be quasi "brewery" experience to bring to holiday gathering and put to use through football season. I assumed it to be trendy/novelty gadget rather than practical and useful.
Waytap does more than create a lovely head; its patented system improves the taste of bottled/can beer. I can vouch for this, typically drink 2/3 beer before it tastes bitter/heavy not good enough to finish. I finished the entire test can. Slim enought to share a counter in my tiny studio ktichen (pic attached)
**instructions -took me few tries to replace top after inserting batteries, eventually discvering faint notches to align.
NOTE TO SELF: READ not just look at the instructions packaged with Waytap: "align the vertical notches on back of the lid".
Well, I'm prepared to help them when they don't read instructions - they're both getting a Waytap.
Surprisingly, the cheaper the beer, the more improvement it makes. It worked best on Michelob Amber Bock. It improved Fat Tire and Blue Moon, but to a lesser extent. It leaves about 10% of the beer in the bottle. Don't add it your glass right away, it just becomes more head. Take a few sips, then add it. SPECIAL NOTE: Running a refrigerator-chilled bottle through this machine warms it to just above room-temp. I like my beer cold, so I've started keeping some chilled glasses in the freezer.
Most recent customer reviews
I got my Waytap in 2017.Read more