Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fizzics Waytap Beer Dispenser, Black" and save 50% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $16.95 shipping
Fizzics Waytap Beer Dispenser, Black
|Price:||$129.18 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Engineered using patent-pending fluid & gas technology to enhance the flavor and taste of beer
- Works with all beer styles, ipa's, pilsners, brown ales, stouts, porters, lagers, etc.
- Does not require gas, chemicals or proprietary parts
- Powered by just 4 standard AA batteries, not included
- Compatible with 12 to 25oz cans and 12oz. Bottles
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Untap The Full Taste Of Beer With Science
The Fizzics Waytap allows beer aficionados and novices alike to pour expert draft quality beer by reviving any can or bottle beer to brewery fresh draft. Engineered using the Fizzics Technology to unlock the full taste of authentic draft beer, enhancing its aroma and delivering the freshest, full-body flavor possible.
The Fizzics Micro-Foam Technology Leverages Fluid Dynamics And Sound
- When you place a can or bottle of beer into the Waytap system and close it, the system is automatically pressurized and ready to dispense. Pulling the handle forward gently pours the body of the beer under pressure into your glass, controlling the flow digitally while keeping the bottle pressurized to keep the bulk of the carbonation within the beer. Pushing the handle backwards triggers the sonication process, which applies sound waves to control the process of abstracting and converting the beer’s natural carbonation into ideal Micro-Foam comprised of uniform-sized bubbles with the perfect density, delivering the best aroma, flavor and mouth-feel.
- In seconds, you have turned your favorite canned or bottled beer in to a draught beer. at home, with the Fizzics Waytap!
Fizzics Micro-Foam Technology
Leverages sound waves to convert the beers natural carbonation into densely compact uniformed bubbles that enhance the aroma and enrich the texture and taste of your beer.
All Beer Styles
Fizzics enhances the flavor and taste of all beer styles, including IPAs, Pilsners, Brown Ales, Stouts, Porters, Lagers, etc.
Powered by 4 standard AA batteries. Lightweight and durable making it ideal for outdoor activities, camping, tailgating, etc.
Compatible with 12-25oz cans and 12oz bottles.
Compare to similar items
This item Fizzics Waytap Beer Dispenser, Black
The Perfect Black And Tan Beer Layering Tool
Whiskey Stones, Stainless Steel Ice Cubes for Whiskey, Vodka, Wine, Beer and Other Beverages, Chills without Diluting, Set Of 8 Whiskey Chillers with Non-Slip Tongs and Storage Tray, Chrome
Beer Foamer, Peacher Portable Quick Automatic Sonic Beer Foamer for Can
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ELECTRONIC WIZ||The Perfect Black and Tan||Deals4Less Inc.||i-BLASON|
|Item Dimensions||8.2 x 5.1 x 14.1 in||4 x 4 x 0.5 in||—||2.2 x 3 x 4.4 in|
|Item Weight||3 lbs||1.5 ounces||—||0.59 lb|
Fizzics way tap is a personal beer dispenser that improves the flavor and taste of canned or bottled beer to brewer fresh draft.
Top customer reviews
However, every time I pour a beer, I seem to get way too much foam. Just doing the first step of the pour creates too much foam even before the second step in the Fizzics pour. I have tried different pouring "methods", but no matter what I do it creates too much foam and I have to wait to let the foam settle down.
Additionally, my unit goes through batteries incredibly quickly. I believe the unit drains the batteries even while it is not being used. If I put in a fresh set of batteries, use the Fizzics a couple of times, and then wait a few days the batteries will be dead. I have started removing the top of the unit when it is not in use to break the circuit, and the batteries last much longer. Seems like a flaw in the design of the unit.
Overall I do enjoy having this system, but I think it is overpriced and it needs some refinement.
I'll definitely keep using, I've done about 15 pours thus far without having to replace the battery. I can update this post if someone wants me to.
At first I was annoyed that it's battery operated, but it's good that it's so easy to move around (can bring to parties and show off)
The beer tastes much better even without using the foaming function, it just seems to foam naturally by going through the dispenser