- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 12.6 x 16.1 inches ; 1.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00L4IRHDA
- Item model number: F24203
- Average Customer Review: 117 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #40,675 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Fjallraven - Totepack No.1
|Price:||$109.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in G-1000 Heavy
- Long handles for carry on shoulder and short handles for hand carry
- Can be converted to carry as backpack
- Zippered pocket on front
- Internal safety pocket
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Lightweight, convenient bag, perfect for small purchases, swimsuits and items you want to carry with you during the day. Made from a more durable version of our G-1000, it has double layers of fabric at the bottom for extra durability. Zippered opening keeps the contents in place and a small safety pocket on the inside holds keys, a wallet and anything else you want to keep an eye on. There is also a zippered pocket on the outside. Long, textile shoulder straps and short leather handle. The shoulder straps can also be converted to carry the bag as a backpack. Practical for travelling, will last forever and takes up minimal space when empty.
Color: Autumn Leaf
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I get many compliments on this bag.
PROS: Excellent, minimal design. Great quality canvas and zips. Leather handles are really nice to the touch and will only get better with time. I purchased the Autumn Leaf and red colors and loved the Autumn Leaf--kind of the perfect orange-y/brown. Loved all the pockets on the outside, the inside, the key fob (good if you have a carabiner on your keys to latch onto it). It's well made (FYI it's made in Vietnam, so says the tag).
CONS: With all my things in the bag, wearing the tote as a backpack or as a tote over the shoulder was very heavy and uncomfortable. The straps dug into my shoulders both ways. While the straps are meant to be long so you can convert it into a backpack, they are wayyy too long for a normal tote bag length. So much so that if you have all that I've described above weighing down close to your hips (I'm 5'6"). It also takes some fiddling with the straps to make sure they are even, if you want it in backpack mode. I was doing this funny slip one arm in-slip the other arm in quickly dance. I'm sure with time you'll get used to finding your optimal lengths but it's a bit too fussy for me.
FINAL IMPRESSION: I can totally see this bag working for a travel trip for essentials like a camera, sweater, water bottle, magazine or book, wallet, keys, cell phone... in fact I'm contemplating keeping it just for that. This bag performs well with a LIGHT weight. I would not recommend this as an all-day commuter bag due to the straps and strap length. But for style all around, this bag's got it.
- I wanted a tote bag that had handles.
- You can wear it as a backpack!
- Was stylish in a minimalistic way
- Was well thought out (functional) with pockets and key fob
- Seems to be well constructed
After 5 months of use, I do still love it. It hold everything I need for me and my kid (wallet, phone, snacks, water bottle, jacket). The handles are one of my favorite things about this bag... they're nice to the touch and very sturdy. I have experienced no issues with color fading but it does have a few stains from setting it down on the floor. I wish I waxed it when I first bought it.
If you're considering this, you're probably more interested in the little things that bug me about it:
- I'm 5'2" so, as a tote, it hangs a bit low for me.
- One review said the straps do get twisted sometimes but I found this to be the case after extended use with canvas worn in.
- Once canvas is worn in, the bag does lose its shape a bit. With sufficient amount of stuff in the bag, it does still stand on its own.
- Wearing it as a backpack often seems to wear the canvas in more quickly.
- It is a bit uncomfortable to carry if you have too much stuff in it. They do dig in a bit into the shoulder because they're on the skinnier side.
- There is a pocket on the inside that is behind the zippered pocket, making it a bit difficult to access. I wish they put them on opposite sides.