- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 12.6 x 16.1 inches ; 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01N7LBC62
- Item model number: F24203-Alpine Purple-Amethyst-
- Average Customer Review: 123 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,019 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fjallraven - Totepack No.1
|Price:||$109.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Totepack No.1 from Fjällräven® is functional, versatile and will be your everyday go-to bag!
- Main compartment can hold all your daily essentials.
- Interior lined with a small zippered pocket.
- Zippered top opening.
- Front zippered compartment for additional storage. Long textile shoulder straps can double as carrying straps for options. Dual top leather handles for toting. Double layered fabric at the bottom for extra durability. Fjällräven® logo patch on bottom. Materials: G-100® Heavyduty fabric. Volume: 14 L. Imported. Measurements: Bottom Width: 12 in Depth: 3 1⁄2 in Height: 14 1⁄2 in Strap Length: 31 1⁄4 in Strap Drop: 15 in Handl
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lightweight, convenient bag, perfect for small purchases, swimsuits and items you want to carry with you during the day. Made from a more durable version of our G-1000, it has double layers of fabric at the bottom for extra durability. Zippered opening keeps the contents in place and a small safety pocket on the inside holds keys, a wallet and anything else you want to keep an eye on. There is also a zippered pocket on the outside. Long, textile shoulder straps and short leather handle. The shoulder straps can also be converted to carry the bag as a backpack. Practical for travelling, will last forever and takes up minimal space when empty.
Color: Alpine Purple-amethyst
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Outside pocket for easy access to sunnies etc, inside pocket for lip balm and headphones. I love the key string feature - being able to easily find my keys within the bag and unlock my door without putting down the bag - so flawless and functional.
I ended up going with the navy so it was a bit more classic and less casual so suitable for work. My second choice was the dark maroon - I might end up getting that too!
I wear the bag mostly as a backpack because the straps are so comfy, even when loaded up. I switch to using the leather straps when I'm close to work just so I feel a bit less kiddish, but that's just me! The backpack straps do move around a bit if you swing the bag on, so they can end up a bit uneven. But even if I don't adjust I've had no shoulder pain or anything. Adjusting is super quick and easy too.
The fabric seems durable and hard-wearing. I've had no qualms tossing this on the floor of the pub!
Honestly can't fault this bag - it's slightly causal look might not be for everyone - I'd recommend the navy or black if this is an issue.
I'm in Australia and this was worth every penny, even with the poor XR at the moment!!
PROS: Excellent, minimal design. Great quality canvas and zips. Leather handles are really nice to the touch and will only get better with time. I purchased the Autumn Leaf and red colors and loved the Autumn Leaf--kind of the perfect orange-y/brown. Loved all the pockets on the outside, the inside, the key fob (good if you have a carabiner on your keys to latch onto it). It's well made (FYI it's made in Vietnam, so says the tag).
CONS: With all my things in the bag, wearing the tote as a backpack or as a tote over the shoulder was very heavy and uncomfortable. The straps dug into my shoulders both ways. While the straps are meant to be long so you can convert it into a backpack, they are wayyy too long for a normal tote bag length. So much so that if you have all that I've described above weighing down close to your hips (I'm 5'6"). It also takes some fiddling with the straps to make sure they are even, if you want it in backpack mode. I was doing this funny slip one arm in-slip the other arm in quickly dance. I'm sure with time you'll get used to finding your optimal lengths but it's a bit too fussy for me.
FINAL IMPRESSION: I can totally see this bag working for a travel trip for essentials like a camera, sweater, water bottle, magazine or book, wallet, keys, cell phone... in fact I'm contemplating keeping it just for that. This bag performs well with a LIGHT weight. I would not recommend this as an all-day commuter bag due to the straps and strap length. But for style all around, this bag's got it.
Most recent customer reviews
I need something that opens up .