Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fjallraven - Kanken Classic Pack, Heritage and Responsibility Since 1960
|Price:||$80.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Kanken is a classic school pack that has been in style since 1978.
- PRACTICAL AND ATTRACTIVE MATERIALS: Made from dirt-resistant and water-resistant Vinylon F that can be wiped clean, the Kanken handles every adventure with ease.
- FORM AND FUNCTION: The Kanken has a 16L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Inside the pack is a sleeve that fits most 15" laptops, plus a content information tag for personalization.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder "X" design straps and dual top snap handles. Specs; 15" (38 cm) x 10.6" (27 cm) x 5.1" (13 cm) and weighs 0.64 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1950's, in Northern Sweden by 14-year old Ake Nordin's idea to simply improve backpack design, Fjallraven has now expanded to every corner of the world.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Straight backs are happy backs. Kanken was launched in 1978 to spare the backs of school children. Back problems had begun to appear in increasingly younger age groups and shoulder bags were popular. Kanken has many simple, clear functions. The backpack soon became a common sight at pre-schools and nature schools around the country. The idea of using a backpack quickly spread, as did Kanken. It is just as popular today, and an excellent choice for school, outings or biking to work. Kanken is made out of durable, lightweight Vinylon F. The large main compartment with a large opening makes it easy to put in/take out items. Two side pockets and a zippered pocket in the front. Handle at the top, narrow, supple shoulder straps, sitting pad in the pocket in the back and logo that doubles as a reflector.
Color: Air Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- it has "Y K K" written very very small on the side of the zipper part that actually goes through the zipper, NOT the zipper tag.
- on the underside of the button, one of them says "WASA6" and it was printed how I've seen genuine buttons to be.
- the fox button looked like the one that is real; it is darker and smoother
- the logo on the front IS reflective! this took me a while to figure out, but if you take a picture of it with flash on then you'll see the reflectivity.
- the bag material doesn't feel like canvas, but isn't placticy either. it's "polyvinyl alkohol".
- the bag material is fairly thick.
- the handles on the top have a thick band, and have a deep weaving rather than a smooth and shiny one that you'd see on many fake ones.
- it came with a small fjallraven kanken slip that showed me the other bags.
I hope this helps anyone trying to buy the warm yellow or anyone trying to see if their bag is fake! I'll attach photos.
Anyone, check out the photos and video I've added showing the differences between the real (navy) and fake (graphite) Kånkens I received.