Fjallraven - Kanken Classic Pack, Heritage and Responsibility Since 1960
|Price:||$74.90 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$5.10 (6%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Vinylon F
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Kanken is a classic school pack that has been in style since 1978.
- PRACTICAL AND ATTRACTIVE MATERIALS: Made from dirt-resistant and water-resistant Vinylon F that can be wiped clean, the Kanken handles every adventure with ease.
- FORM AND FUNCTION: The Kanken has a 16L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Inside the pack is a sleeve that fits most 15” laptops, plus a content information tag for personalization.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two easily accessible side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder “X” design straps and dual top snap handles for easy carrying. Specs; 15” x 10.6” x 5.1” and weighs 0.64 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1950’s, in Northern Sweden by 14-year old Ake Nordin’s idea to simply improve backpack design, Fjallraven has now expanded to every corner of the world. The fundamental ideas remain the same; provide functional, sustainable, durable, and timeless equipment to make the outdoors more enjoyable for all.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Fabric Type||Vinylon F|
|Item Dimensions||10.6 x 5.1 x 15 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.65 pounds|
|Style Name||Kanken Daypack|
Straight backs are happy backs. Kanken was launched in 1978 to spare the backs of school children. Back problems had begun to appear in increasingly younger age groups and shoulder bags were popular. Kanken has many simple, clear functions. The backpack soon became a common sight at pre-schools and nature schools around the country. The idea of using a backpack quickly spread, as did Kanken. It is just as popular today, and an excellent choice for school, outings or biking to work. Kanken is made out of durable, lightweight Vinylon F. The large main compartment with a large opening makes it easy to put in/take out items. Two side pockets and a zippered pocket in the front. Handle at the top, narrow, supple shoulder straps, sitting pad in the pocket in the back and logo that doubles as a reflector.
Top Customer Reviews
Anyone, check out the photos and video I've added showing the differences between the real (navy) and fake (graphite) Kånkens I received.