- Product Dimensions: 16.9 x 11.8 x 7.1 inches ; 1.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002PI3GWO
- Item model number: F27173-Graphite
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #100,978 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fjallraven - Kanken Laptop 17", Heritage and Responsibility Since 1960, Graphite
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Kanken Laptop is a sister style to the Kanken classic school pack that has been in style since 1978. Same design, just updated size, fit and easy access sleeve to protect your laptop.
- PRACTICAL AND ATTRACTIVE MATERIALS: Made from dirt-resistant and water-resistant Vinylon F, the fabric can be wiped clean, the Kanken Laptop handles every adventure with ease.
- FORM AND FUNCTION: The Kanken Laptop 17” has a 20L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Features a content information tag for personalization. The pack is sold with a foam sitting pad.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two easily accessible side pockets. Featuring padded, adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder “X” design straps and dual top snap handles for easy carrying. Specs; 16.5” x 11.8” x 7.1” and weighs 1.1 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1960’s, in Northern Sweden by 14-year old Ake Nordin’s idea to simply improve backpack design, Fjallraven has now expanded to every corner of the world. The fundamental ideas remain the same; provide functional, sustainable, durable, and timeless equipment to make the outdoors more enjoyable for all.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
At the end of the 1970s, new statistics showed that close to 80% of the Swedish population at some point experienced back pain, and the problem was becoming apparent in increasingly younger age groups. At that time, shoulder bags were fashion- able and experts realized that the risk of back pain decreased if the weight of schoolbooks was redistributed from one shoulder to two. Fjallraven's Ake Nordin followed the debate and decided to design an affordable, functional backpack that had plenty of space for schoolchildren's books and binders. This design, which we now know as the Kanken, launched in 1978 in cooperation with the Swedish Scout Association. By redistributing the weight of the bag from one shoulder to two, the Kanken helped diminished back problems and even improve posture. Now, over 35 years later, Kanken has straightened out millions of backs.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?