- Product Dimensions: 8 x 11 x 10 inches ; 1.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01IS49MKS
- Item model number: F23569-Dark Olive-P
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #39,555 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Fjallraven – Kanken No. 2 Laptop 15”, Heritage and Responsibility Since 1960
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Kanken No. 2 is based on the Kanken classic school pack that has been in style since 1978. Same design, longer lasting material.
- DURABLE AND PRACTICAL MATERIAL: The Kanken No. 2 Laptop is made from Fjallraven’s own hardwearing and versatile fabric, G-1000. The dense weave is made from a waxable 65% recycled polyester and 35% organic cotton. Prepares you for all types of adventures all year-round.
- FORM AND FUNCTION: The Kanken No. 2 Laptop has a 18L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Features a content information tag for personalization. The pack is sold with a G-1000 reinforced sitting pad.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two easily accessible side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder “X” design straps and dual top snap handles for easy carrying. Specs; 15.7” x 11” x 6.3” and weighs 1.7 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1960’s, in Northern Sweden by 14-year old Ake Nordin’s idea to simply improve backpack design, Fjallraven has now expanded to every corner of the world. The fundamental ideas remain the same; provide functional, sustainable, durable, and timeless equipment to make the outdoors more enjoyable for all.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Hardwearing Kanken backpack with a padded compartment for a laptop computer. The Kanken No. 2 Laptop 15” is made of durable G-1000 HeavyDuty with leather details. Just like the original model, it is an everyday backpack with excellent longevity that is just as practical to use for school or work. The main compartment has a generous opening that makes it easy to pack and unpack. A separate, padded compartment with a zipper provides safe storage for a laptop computer (up to 15”). Inside the backpack there is a back pocket with a padded seat pad in G-1000 HeavyDuty – easy to take out when you need to take a break. In addition, there are two open pockets on the sides and a zippered pocket on the front. Details and handles in leather, and padded shoulder straps for extra comfort when carrying a heavy load.
Top customer reviews
It opens mostly all the way, which is great when you need find items in your bag quickly without fishing around in your bag.
It's roomy inside but if you're a pack rat, you'll have to modify what you can pack
The No. 2 - is even more sturdy and durable than the original version
It sits upright, no flopping over
Pretty rooomy laptop compartment - I can carry my MacBook Pro 13" and iPad in the same compartment
You'll be sweaty mess in the heat since there's no venting in the back panel area
Although the straps have some padding, they could use more in my opinion.
The one pocket in the front is too small, considering it's the only one, it should be bigger
Even though the name of the color was "Deep" Red, I was a bit skeptical because the product photo actually depicted the red having a slightly brighter shade of red. Fortunately, it does have a deep/dull tone of red -- which was what I really wanted -- and I'd say it's closer to Indian Red than Chili Red (I used Wikipedia's description of red colors as a comparison).
1) It does NOT fit a 15" laptop in the laptop compartment.
2) While wearing the bag, the top of the bag leans away from your upper back, causing all of the weight of the bag to be placed on your lower/middle back- causing discomfort and back pain over time.
3) The metal adjustment strap pieces at the bottom of the bag are positioned in such a way that they point inward, towards your body. This causes the metal pieces to squeeze against your sides, almost pinching you.
As far as the materials this bag is made of, they are obviously of good quality and are durable, however the significant design flaws make this bag very uncomfortable and not-functional.