Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Flagpole To Go 20-Foot Portable Flagpole
|Price:||$48.75 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dimensions: 1.37 diam. x 240H in.
- Perfect for graduations, picnics, and campsites
- Portable, adjustable, and super lightweight
- Holds flags up to 5W x 3H ft.
- Cam locks hold pole in place when extended
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Why is mine in such good condition? I learned long ago that even well meaning people handle stuff too roughly. And nobody cares about treating my gear as I would. I let no one handle this or most of my sound equipment. It's a mindset. Most people don't take good care of their stuff, how can I expect them to do a better job with mine.
This item is extremely functional because it has pieces that slide inside each. Bend them and you'll ruin it. If you can't figure that out going in, don't buy it. Your alternatives don't exist, unless you want something so big and so heavy you probably won't use it a second time. I'm writing this today as I buy a 2nd one to keep in the trunk of my other car.
I either zip-tie it to fences or poles, or if my vehicle is close I use the optionally purchased tire mount that you just drive your car tire over. It's a flat plate with a vertical section of pipe which screws into the plate. Roll the wheel over the plate and you have your flag up in a minute. I suggest you always use the driver side front wheel or you could drive away without taking down the flag.
1) I like that it's collapsible. But it can be tricky to get all the twisting done correctly so it stays up while in use
2) I had lots of compliments on the height. I put it up on the back of our fifth wheel, with two wire ties to the ladder. It stays just inside the railing with no problems. When I'm done, I collapse it and store it underneath my RV
3) The clips to put a flag on are a little tricky and unorthodox. You have to have strong fingers to open and close those hooks. One would think you'd be able to leave the flag on, but not on this pole. I take the flag off every time I'm done and store it separately.
4) It's held up to the weather fairly well.
5) It collapses very small and fits great
Overall I think this is a great product.
Pros - light weight, fairly cheap
Cons - not suitable for any serious wind, likely won't last more than a year or two
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Despite the naysayers, this pole will stand up in a strong wind. It flexes but does not take a permanent bend. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Robert
Great addition to our group camp. Hung a remote weather station on it too.Published 8 days ago by Prairie Wanderer
spent and hour or so fabricating a nice bracket for it on my rv. went to the beach over the weekend. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
Pole is useless, it bends really bad in the wind. Cant return, and now I'm stuck with this junk.Published 16 days ago by Jessica
Performs well. First use there was a big thunderstorm..held up quite well with a wet flag on even in the strong wind.Published 16 days ago by Jeffrey Hendrixon
This is made in the USA? Its a piece of junk! The sections do not tighten or loosen, they are frozen. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Amazon Customer
Used as a flag pole for EDC. 3 rings broke on the first day. Would not recommend to buy againPublished 25 days ago by Anthony Nguyen