|Item Weight||9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.1 x 8.1 x 12.38 inches|
|Country of Origin||Thailand|
|Item model number||YSN5LB|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Propane tank|
|Warranty Description||Limited 30 Day warranty. Warranty voids if purchased from any seller that is not Amazon Retail or Flame King.30 Day Warranty voids if not purchased from Amazon Retail, Flame King|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Flame King YSN5LB 5 Pound Propane Tank Cylinder, Great for Portable Grills, Fire Pits, Heaters and Overlanding, White
|List Price:||$62.95 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.85 (8%)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Rugged, high Grade Steel welded construction
- Premium OPD valve assembly
- Portable size - ideal for camping, Ice fishing, BBQ
- Easy to hold collar
- Pre-purged cylinder - ready to be filled
- NOTE: The propane tank is empty and ready to be filled with gas
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
The Flame King 5 LB Propane Tank is pre-purged vacuum ready for filling of propane avoiding you the cost and headache of purging your new tank. It is built from high grade welded steel and powder coated for rust prevention. For your safety, your tank comes with an OPD valve to prevent overfilling as well as x-ray and hydrostatic tested. You can be sure to transport safely both in the US and CA as they are DOT and Transport Canada certified.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By PonyChonies on April 10, 2019
By Theloneoverlander on January 16, 2019
If you plan to use it for your patio BBQ, than maybe a 20# tank is what you want. But if you’re planning to use this for camping or tailgating, than the 5# is perfect. It is so much more portable than a 20# tank and won’t run empty on you like a 1# tank. It is definatly the best of both for me.
I did have some trouble getting it filled the first time. It was suggested that I return it due to a “defective valve”. I googled “trouble filling propane tanks”, and learned that the OPV can stick in the full position. This was probably a consequence of shipping. My tank responded to a bump (rubber mallet) as suggested. When I took it back, it filled up with no trouble. This problem is probably not unique to this manufactur or even this valve design but appearently, it does happen.
The date stamped on my tank was 11 months old when I received it - in case you’re wondering. Not a big deal today, but I’m sure it’ll matter to me in 11 years. Wouldn’t it be nice if the price was prorated, kinda like the discount on day-old bread.
BTW, my local U-Haul filled it up with 1.2 gallons for just $4.32. Not bad.
By don chapman on October 25, 2019
By justin b on January 14, 2020
By D Hill on March 19, 2018
Top reviews from other countries
Just don’t like the fact that I can’t get a bigger tank with propane inside for less