Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 110 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 113 reviews
on May 15, 2013
I bought these several months ago because it was the only set I could find in 3 sizes and with lids. Since I never really believe what I see on TV I wasn't sure these would be as good as advertised. As soon as I opened the package I cooked an egg. I had to "chase" it around the pan to flip it over. I was impressed. These pans cook evenly and clean up with little to no effort. The fact that the outside is also non-stick is a real plus. The design is in my opinion excellent and I expect them to last forever. They are heavy and I had to adjust to the weight compared the the non-stick pans I had been using. The handles are large and easy to grip and there is a pouring lip on one side for draining food. The lids are vented to allow steam to escape. I have only a couple of suggestions. I had someone ask me if they could go in the oven and I had no idea, so perhaps some information regarding general use would be helpful. I would like to see them in different colors. Red doesn't really match my kitchen and since they are on the stove most of the time I would like to see a choice of colors for those of us who like keep things color coordinated. I have recommended these to others and will continue to do so.
on January 12, 2014
I spent a long time reading reviews when trying to decide which new-technology/"healthier" non-stick pans to buy as an alternative to the usual pans which showed possible health concerns. As stated by other reviewers, food comes off of these pans easily - they are truly non-stick. We noticed chips on the rims very soon after purchase. This after using only plastic and wooden utensils, hand washed only, and storing them stacked with paper towels in between to protect them. We figured chips on the rim were not such a big issue. But now after 5 months of use (used about 4 times per week), there are chips on the cooking surface. This is disappointing. It didn't last much longer than any other less expensive non-stickpan.
on May 21, 2013
The skillets arrived with minor scratches on the ceramic coating on the lip of two of three skillets (which made me wonder how soon will the rest peel). I was willing to keep them though, but needed a replacement of one of the two lid knobs. The lid knobs arrive in plastic baggies and need to be attached after receipt. One of the knobs had the plastic interior where the screw goes cracked in half with dust all over the bag. To make the story short, I had to return the entire order b/c seller can not be contacted (try googling them) and Amazon does not replace parts. Did not get a chance to see if the coating would hold up.
44 comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2013
I have been using this set of skillets for 2 months, and so far the non-stick surface is holding up perfectly. I sometimes use oil in the skillets, but have never used cooking spray. I think the red color is attractive. The fruit pattern is a little odd, but I store the skillets in the cabinet so it doesn't matter. The largest skillet is uncomfortably heavy with the lid on, but it is nice that I can mix up a sizable casserole in it easily. My complaints are that the lids don't fit snugly (more steam escapes around the edges than through the vent in the lid), and that the smallest skillet is very poorly balanced. It's handle is the same size as the handles of the larger skillets and is too heavy, making the skillet prone to tipping. Also, the bottoms of the skillets are not flat, but have a pattern that makes it hard to seat them firmly on my old-fashioned electric burners. Despite the problems, I like the skillets better than the Teflon ones they replaced. If the surfaces don't hold up well in the long run, I will update this review.
on December 23, 2013
As you'll see from my earlier review, I was very favorably impressed with these pans initially. But "it's too early too say how they will hold up" turns out to have been very important.

After very substantial use, the large pan is no longer non-stick. Eggs, bacon, hamburger, steak -- all stick and have to be worked loose in cooking. (This does not happen so much on the medium pan, which has seen a lot less use, but it is becoming an increasing problem there.) This happens even when I have lightly pre-oiled the pan. Once the pan is filled with fat from cooking, the problem disappears (on the bottom -- but the un-coated sides will still grab any meat that come in contract).

My pans have always been hand-washed with a Teflon-backed sponge, and have not been subjected to metal implements or to rapid cooling after cooking, so I do not think that I've done anything beyond normal use to hurt them .

I note one other review that mentions loss of non-stick property over time.

Bottom line -- a great item for about 6-9 months, then a great disappointment.

----
These pans truly are non-stick. I haven't set out to see how easy it is to destroy the cooking surfaces, and in fact use the same plastic and wooden utensils that I used on my Teflon pans. So it's too early to say how they will hold up.

As other have noted, the smallest pan is over-balanced by its handle; until you have something in it it is unstable at best. This is the reason for 4 rather than 5 stars.

As to the designs on the outside, I'm a function over form sort of person, so I can take them or leave them.
on January 4, 2013
I bought these pans for my sister for Christmas. She liked them very much, so I bought them for myself as well. They are very good pans. The bottom is heavier than I'm used to, so it takes slightly longer for the pan to heat, but once it does, the heat is very well distributed. The nano ceramic coating makes cooking easier in that you need very little, if any, oil. I'm thinking about getting the saucepans as well.
on August 15, 2013
This is the best (frying pan) cookware set--ever. A rare experience of purchasing a product that far exceeds expectation.

Enjoy over easy eggs? The 8" pan is made for you.

In the course of decades I have tried all of the various iterations of non stick pans. (I have probably poisoned myself in the process!)

Now, with the nano ceramic coating found on these extremely well made, well balanced and oh so easy to use fry pans, I need no longer look for better.

In the future, as more saucepans become available in ceramic, I will buy. In particular, I will look for this brand (Amore, I believe) because the product has proven that it is simply remarkable.

Goodbye forever to scouring a frying pan! So far (2 or 3 months) everything releases with the lightest touch of a cloth. As I said above, a rare experience of purchasing a product that far exceeds expectation.
on January 28, 2014
Tired of the TV-brand green pans? ( I bought a few to replace my 50 year old wedding gifts of Revere, Mirro ,and T-FAL) In less than 6 months, the lining started to wear off and the bottom of the pans were badly scratched. So I looked on Amazon and found the Flamekiss 5-piece set for less than half the price of some of the "prestige" or cook-sponsored name brands.

I have had them for 4 months now and I think they are the best pans I ever owned. I love the heat-proof handles, the even heating throughout the pan, the non-stick lining and especially the glass lids with the steam opening. The three sizes fit all my needs...from just my hubby and myself to the holidays with 16 children and grandchildren lined up for breakfast. My only regret originally was the lack of a glass cover for the smallest frypan. I called Flamekist and they directed me to a similar glass cover with a steam hole for less than $10. I told Flamekiss they should offer a 6-piece set so all their great pans have a cover. .
on March 5, 2013
Great set looks Good and works Great well worth the money. the outside is a beautiful red finish, the inside is a non stick to finish that cleans very easily.
on April 3, 2015
At first we were very pleased with these pans and thought the quality to be top of the line. However after about 8 months we noticed that the 8" (one most used) was beginning to stick when scrambling eggs. Now, now matter what we cook even with plenty of oil in pan it STICKS! We have tried to season, cook with no oil or with plenty. It makes no difference. The pan still looks fine but is an absolute mess to cook in. Don't waste your money. Today, after 14 months we are throwing the small one in the trash and again looking for a set of truly non-stick pans to use on a gas range. 5/13/15 We have received the replacemen pan and so far have used it 4 times with no problem. The test will come with longer use and time. We hope that it will continue to fry as we as first expected. Will review in another few months. Thank you.
Posted 5/26/15 ** NEW POSTING!** I now have to report that this company gives the kind of service that we used to expect from all companies. They really stand behind their product and will go ABOVE and BEYOND to correct any problems with the product. You will not find a better company to do business with. I look forward to using the replacements and will have a cooking experience.