Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Flaming Pie
Format: Audio CD|Change

on January 24, 2016
I have to say I have been a Paul McCartney fan for many many years and how this album made it past me before now I'll never know ! I received this for Christmas and I believe I have already worn it out ! It's one of my favorites ever done does that surprise anyone ? I mean Paul's a musical magician and this arrangement is just another huge white rabbit out of our black hat again ! It's a must for any MCCartney fan !
I love love love it thank you Paul for your musical genius and your ability to create beautiful music to touch are heart and souls !
on April 26, 2014
This may not be one of McCartney's "classic" albums, but it is actually quite good. Honestly, even the greatest musicians of all time can only create so many Band On The Runs, or Tug of Wars, or Abbey Roads, or Sgt Peppers, or...well, OK, maybe we should be disappointed when he didn't out do his last brilliant album...
But seriously, this is a good album. No, it isn't in league with some of those classics, but I'm glad I bought it. I've listened to it many times and will continue to do so.
on January 23, 2017
One of Paul's best. A bit melancholy, but beautiful. Worked with George Martin and Steve Miller on this.
3 helpful votes
on September 12, 2016
Paul McCartney's post-Beatles output is the most-overlooked body of music in history. He's been making records for 45 years since the Fab Four broke up, but they cast such a huge shadow, that people forget about McCartney's solo output. He was great in the Beatles for a reason...he's a great songwriter. And still is. He churns out classic album after classic album, and people pretty much ignore them, even though he's THE Beatle.

Anyone who gives the album a listen will be blown away. Then start kicking themselves saying "duh, of course it's great, he's the main Beatle for a reason, it's not by accident."
11 comment|Report abuse
on July 21, 2017
I played it over & over again for several nights ... I love it. Well done, Paul & Co.!!!
on May 26, 2016
Best McCartney's solo album!
3 helpful votes
on May 16, 2016
Good
1 helpful vote
on March 2, 2016
This may be Paul McCartney's finest post-Beatles work. So many wonderful songs; it would be difficult to choose a favorite, but if I had to, it would be Calico Skies, which is reminiscent of Blackbird. Just a wonderful album!
on August 22, 2017
Good CD
on June 18, 2016
Love the cd as I love all of Paul McCartneys's music.