- Hardcover: 52 pages
- Publisher: Scalo Publishers; 2nd edition (July 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3931141551
- ISBN-13: 978-3931141554
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 7.7 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,227,238 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Flamingo Hardcover – July, 1997
Emotional Rescue: Essays on Love, Loss, and Life--With a Soundtrack
A lighthearted collection of notes and playlists for any music lover’s mood. Learn More
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This book is like stream of concious photography. Things that are there he takes a photo. Frank is truly one of the great street photographers and this book shows it. It would be nice if it was longer though.
This is the catalogue accompanied the exhibition Flamingo, which opened at the Hasselblad Center in conjunction with the ceremony in Goteborg, Sweden, when Robert Frank received the Hasselblad Award 1996.