- 5% off purchase of 1 items, 10% off purchase of 2 items Here's how (restrictions apply)
Flammi Women's Cable Knit Arm Warmers Fingerless Gloves Thumb Hole Gloves Mittens
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100 % acrylic
- Gloves Flat size: Length about 12"-13"/30cm-33cm; Width about 2.7"/7cm
- Fingerless style allows free and easy finger movement
- Thumb Hole design Gloves, Classical cable knit
- Keeps arm hand warm, also a nice decoration matching your clothes
- Great gift idea for Xmas. Please compare the gloves flat size with your arm, the image is only for wear display
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Flammi Women's Cable Knit Arm Warmer Fingerless Gloves, 1 Pair
Cable knit fingerless arm warmers keeps you warm and charming. Not for very cold weather.
Gloves Flat size:
Length: about 12"-13"/30cm-33cm
Width: about 2.7"/7cm
Please compare the gloves flat size with your arm, the image is only for wear display
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really like charcoal grey, so that's the color I purchased. The cabling is such a nice detail. I ended up ordering these at the end of winter, so I'll have to wait until a cool autumn day to wear these again; either that, or a chilly morning in our house! :D
These are quite baggy, so they tend to slide down the arms.
Also, the thumb-hole is hard to locate; you have to search for it when you go to put them on. They should maybe ring the thumb hole with a different colored thread.