Flantor Garden Irrigation System,50ft Irrigation System 1/4" Blank Distribution Tubing Watering Drip Kit/Irrigation Kits Automatic Mist Irrigation Equipment Set for Garden,Flower Bed,Lawn (Black)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Professional Garden Irrigation Kit】2020 upgraded irrigation system,installation is more convenient.Water all your plants at one time. After installing Flantor Watering Equipment, all you need to do is turn on the tap when you need.
- 【Durable in Hot and Cool Weather】Durable and versatile poly drip watering hose made of low-density polyethylene construction.Rugged, flexible tubing does not deform or swell under the sun, and is durable throughout the year.
- 【Saves Water&Money】The plant drip irrigation system saves 70% more water than traditional nozzles.Precision drip irrigation systems provide the right amount of water slowly and accurately at the roots of plants.
- 【Easy to Use】 Simple installation without the need for digging or plumbing skills. We provide instruction manual with pictures so that you can install them easily.
- 【Have a Good Trip】Water your plants every day automatically (need a water timer NOT INCLUDED) when you are on a business trip or during your travel.Save you from bothering your neighbors to help you take care of your plants when you are away.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Tip:Please put the connected part into the 70~80°water for 10seconds before assmbling.It will be easier to install.
Step 1: Cut the water pipe according to the length you need.
Step 2: Connect the barbed tee connector with large water pipe.
Step 3: Connect the barbed tee connector with tiny water pipe.
Step 4: Connect with the atomizing nozzle or dripper.
Step 5: Connect the pipe to tubing quick connector.
Step 6: Connect the tubing quick connector with the universal connector.