Flap Happy Baby Boys' UPF 50+ Original Flap Hat with Ties, Crazy 8'S, X Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Made in US
- Machine Wash
- UPF 50+ Hats for boys
- Hand or Machine wash cold, hang to dry.
- Lightweight , breathable fabric
- Available in fun and bright solid colors and prints
- Made with love in the USA
Flap Happy's UPF 50 plus Flap Hat with ties is available in an array of bright colors and prints. The hat not only looks great, but offers excellent sun protection. Our hat has a large brim, neck flap and chin straps that tie to shield your child's face, ears and neck from the harmful rays of the sun. It pairs great with Flap Happy's clothing and swimwear. Flap Happy Hat Size Chart: X Small fits 14 inch -15.5 inch head circumference (about Newborn-3months). Small fits 15 inch -17 inch head circumference (about 0-6 months). Medium fits 17 inch -18.5 inch head circumference (about 6-12 months). Large fits 18.5 inch -20 inch head circumference (about 12-24 months). X Large fits 20 inch -22 inch head circumference (about 2 years & up). XX Large fits 21 inch -22.5 inch head circumference (about 3 years & up).
- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 6.2 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B00HE7B3GW
- Item model number: LFT4AZ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 10, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It may look a bit silly, but it sure gets the job done! Doesn't fall off and provides complete coverage. (I actually think it looks really cute.)Published 17 months ago by mhh
This hat was very cute but the actual head space for wearing seemed small, and it was difficult to keep on. I recommend ordering larger than anticipated.Published 17 months ago by brooke
Was stocked about these hats, but kids wouldn't wear em cause they were hot~ dang it!Published 19 months ago by ddsue75