Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 604 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 629 reviews
on August 28, 2012
First of all, I live in Colorado and tried to find a sun hat for my daughter this week. All the stores have already discounted their hats and bringing out winter stuff (and it's August). So I hopped on Amazon and found this hat. It is super cute w/ the eyelets, white which matches everything, and fits my 16 week old daughters head perfectly. Many are too big. I might cut the strings off...not sure if they will help hold it on or become a hazard. Anyways, it has a huge brim to shade her face. Couldn't be happier. Will definately be buying more in the future as my little girl grows!
Here is the sizing chart to help w/ ordering found on the manufacture's website.
0-6 mos

35 lbs and up
21"-22.5"
XX-Large
review image
66 comments| 634 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2016
The tag on the hat says 80% polyester and 20% cotton. Amazon description says 100% cotton. Not cool. Hat fits wide and shallow. Its too big around my baby's head but at the same time it doesn't come down far enough on her forehead so it doesn't stay on well. I am returning it.
on September 3, 2014
We love this hat! We have a size medium that my daughter is outgrowing, so we bought this in a large so we can continue to use it. It is lightweight, packs well in the diaper bag and provides a good amount of protection from the sun. FYI -my daughter is almost 9 months and in the 97th percentile for head size - the medium is a little on the small size and the large is a little too big.
on June 4, 2016
It is not 100% cotton. It's 80% polyester. See photo provided below. Very disappointing.
on June 30, 2016
The product description says 100% cotton but the product is 80% polyester. See the picture i posted. I add one star because my experience with ordering Amazon sold products in general has been awesome thus far.
on April 25, 2016
It does not fit as expected and we are going to return them. Sizing chart talks about months , height and weight of the baby and when you place the order , you need to choose from small ,medium ,large etc. How are we suppose to match the sizing chart provided with size chosen when we order it ? You have to guess and we guessed wrong. Your sizing chart is completely wrong ...
on March 29, 2017
I ordered a medium, which was exactly as expected per the size chart in the questions section. It should last through the summer on my large 5 month old. This color is like a denim, not gray as it looks in the pictures, but it is still very cute. It provides quite a bit of sun protection. It gets in her face slightly, but if it didn't at all, it likely wouldn't be very effective. We're happy with it and I will likely buy a bigger one when the time comes!
on May 8, 2015
I searched all over for a white hat with subtle lace detailing and had to settle for this eyelet style, but it is perfect. Absolutely adorable, it looks like a hat one would wear to the Kentucky derby. My baby is 5.5months and her head circumference is in the 70th percentile, and I got the medium- it fits perfectly with a bit of room to grow into. The material is light, and the brim was a bit stiff, so I washed it first and it flops just enough to give style but not so much that it goes over her eyes or face. The only issue I have is that the ties are a bit long- considering its a baby hat, it should have soft velcro.
on January 28, 2016
We loved this hat on our vacation to Mexico. It kept the sun off of her and was adorable. She didn't seem to mind the straps around her chin either (although sometimes we tied them above her head which gave more of a cowgirl look :) ). Its a nice lightweight material. We bought the white one and the edges started to turn a little yellow. Im not sure if that is from the sunscreen or the pool or both. Other than that, its great!
on June 8, 2016
I like the wide brim on this hat which keeps the sun off my daughters face and back of her neck. The brim is pretty sturdy, which depending on what you're looking for, could be a pro or a con. It's a bit of a con for us and this hat would mostly used in a stroller. The thing I like the least about this hat though is that it just has a tie to keep it on. It would be much easier if it was a velcro tie. It's hard to keep my daughter still long enough to tie it snuggly on, and then it loosens up quickly too.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.