Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 28, 2012
First of all, I live in Colorado and tried to find a sun hat for my daughter this week. All the stores have already discounted their hats and bringing out winter stuff (and it's August). So I hopped on Amazon and found this hat. It is super cute w/ the eyelets, white which matches everything, and fits my 16 week old daughters head perfectly. Many are too big. I might cut the strings off...not sure if they will help hold it on or become a hazard. Anyways, it has a huge brim to shade her face. Couldn't be happier. Will definately be buying more in the future as my little girl grows!
Here is the sizing chart to help w/ ordering found on the manufacture's website.
0-6 mos

647 helpful votes
648 helpful votes
66 comments|Report abuse
on September 3, 2014
We love this hat! We have a size medium that my daughter is outgrowing, so we bought this in a large so we can continue to use it. It is lightweight, packs well in the diaper bag and provides a good amount of protection from the sun. FYI -my daughter is almost 9 months and in the 97th percentile for head size - the medium is a little on the small size and the large is a little too big.
15 helpful votes
16 helpful votes
on June 30, 2016
The product description says 100% cotton but the product is 80% polyester. See the picture i posted. I add one star because my experience with ordering Amazon sold products in general has been awesome thus far.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on July 6, 2015
Wonderful hat for baby, great wide brim!
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
I ordered a medium, which was exactly as expected per the size chart in the questions section. It should last through the summer on my large 5 month old. This color is like a denim, not gray as it looks in the pictures, but it is still very cute. It provides quite a bit of sun protection. It gets in her face slightly, but if it didn't at all, it likely wouldn't be very effective. We're happy with it and I will likely buy a bigger one when the time comes!
on July 6, 2016
Bought these matching hats for my 2 1/2 year old and 3 1/2 month old. They look absolutely adorable! My baby doesn't care, but my toddler doesn't like to wear bows or hats if you put them on her head for her (she's so strong willed). I handed this hat to her, and she put it on and wouldn't take it off. I was worried about spending money on an item she might not use, but I'm so glad I took the chance! Great purchase. Will be buying more from this brand as their heads grow, and as gifts for friends with babies/toddlers!
0Comment|Report abuse
Wonderful hat! Purchased the white eyelet in a large size for my daughter. She is 7 months but on the big side. Fits her very well and she doesn't try to pull it off. The strings are long and seem fairly well attached to the hat. I even bought an extra large so I will have one around whenever she out grows the large. Love this hat!
2 helpful votes
on November 18, 2017
I love that this hat goes with pretty much any outfit my toddler wears and that it protects her from the sun in addition to sunscreen. The ties help the adult keep the hat on the child, at least some of the time.

To me, the biggest benefit is protecting the scalp. Even with hair, the scalp burns easily and Is important to protect. Down the road, it’s easy to miss skin cancer if it’s hidden under hair. I know my part burns sometimes, and my cute strawberry blonde burns more easily than I do.
on May 8, 2015
I searched all over for a white hat with subtle lace detailing and had to settle for this eyelet style, but it is perfect. Absolutely adorable, it looks like a hat one would wear to the Kentucky derby. My baby is 5.5months and her head circumference is in the 70th percentile, and I got the medium- it fits perfectly with a bit of room to grow into. The material is light, and the brim was a bit stiff, so I washed it first and it flops just enough to give style but not so much that it goes over her eyes or face. The only issue I have is that the ties are a bit long- considering its a baby hat, it should have soft velcro.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on January 28, 2016
We loved this hat on our vacation to Mexico. It kept the sun off of her and was adorable. She didn't seem to mind the straps around her chin either (although sometimes we tied them above her head which gave more of a cowgirl look :) ). Its a nice lightweight material. We bought the white one and the edges started to turn a little yellow. Im not sure if that is from the sunscreen or the pool or both. Other than that, its great!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.