|Item Weight||28 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24.5 x 39 x 28 inches|
|Item model number||BT-7950-KID-LAV-GG|
|Assembled Height||28 inches|
|Assembled Width||39 inches|
|Assembled Length||24.5 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
5-Year DOP - Furniture Planfrom Warrantech
- Please note, protection plan details will be delivered by EMAIL ONLY, via AmazonSupport@Warrantech.com, within 72 hours of purchase. Please print a copy of the email for your records.
- Provides nationwide repair support, as per the terms and conditions found on the protection plan product page. Coverage and claim limits apply. See protection plan details below by clicking on the "Warranty"link. Not available in Wyoming.
- Coverage from single use failures including tears, stains, punctures, fluids and gouges begins on day 1. Mechanical failure coverage begins the day after manufacturer's warranty expiration, typically 1 year from purchase date.
- Includes parts and labor coverage for workmanship and materials failures, including electrical mechanisms, spring and frame failures and other covered repairs.
- If a covered repair cannot be completed, you will be reimbursed with an Amazon gift card for up to the amount of your original product purchase price.
Flash Furniture Contemporary Lavender Vinyl Kids Recliner with Cup Holder
- Child Sized Recliner
- Plush Padding for Extra Comfort
- Durable Lavender Vinyl Upholstery
- Easy to Clean with Damp Cloth
- Cup Holder in armrest
- Solid Hardwood Frame
- Raised Black Plastic Feet
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The child-sized recliner with plush padding is a perfect spot for kids to watch TV, play video games or read their favorite book.The chair features a built in cup holder to free up busy hands and prevent spills. This sturdy little recliner has a solid hardwood frame, soft foam padding and durable vinyl upholstery that cleans easily with a damp cloth. It has raised black plastic feet and will hold up to 90 pounds. Designed with safety in mind, it's filled with CA117 fire retardant foam, and reclines only when a child is seated and the footrest is pulled out one inch.This cozy kids recliner will be a great addition to your living room or your child's bedroom or playroom.
Showing 1-8 of 309 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Something to note is that the foot rest has to be pulled out by hand and does not have any kind of lever on it. This makes the chair slide around if it's not on a carpet, but I'm sure you could buy skid-free pads for the feet if you have all hardwood. We have a rug in our living room so it isn't an issue. It's also possible that it can be opened by leaning on the back of the chair, but my daughter tried that and it didn't work.
Also important to consider--my 1.5yo is the perfect size for the chair. My 5yo was almost too big and he is small for his size. I wouldn't suggest this chair to someone with a child older than 5.