Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
FlashMaster: Handheld computer for mastering arithmetic tables that makes flashcards obsolete
|Price:||$54.95 + $7.00 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For truly mastering ADDITION, SUBTRACTION, MULTIPLICATION, & DIVISION math facts. As few as 10 minutes of practice per day are required of student.
- WATCH it DEMONSTRATED on YouTube to appreciate how MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE it is than other devices. (Search for "FlashMaster".)
- MINIMAL SUPERVISION required (none during practice) because of automatic prompts & SEE RESULTS key, which enables detailed review of the results of the last 9 activities performed EVEN AFTER the FlashMaster has been turned off.
- SPECIAL PROBLEMS key enables user to REVIEW and PRACTICE up to the 15 problems most recently answered incorrectly. MANY OTHER FEATURES. AA alkaline BATTERIES & manual INCLUDED. Instructional VIDEOS on YouTube
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FlashMaster®: fun 11-ounce, multi-featured handheld computer with large, crisp liquid crystal display for mastering multiplication tables & other math facts (in addition, subtraction and division). Kids often regard it as a video game, but it's a little computer for mastering basic math facts. "SEE RESULTS" key allows parents or teachers to evaluate in detail substantial work performed earlier and elsewhere in their absence. 6 "learning activities" (i.e., modes), 4 of which are timed, 3 by selectable per-activity time limits and 1 by selectable per-problem time limits. "SPECIAL PROBLEMS" key allows user to practice (for a selected per-activity time limit) problems randomly selected from the 15 problems most recently answered incorrectly.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||$7.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Flashmaster LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4.3 x 7.3 x 0.8 in||4 x 9.8 x 6.1 in||8.19 x 9.8 x 2.13 in||2.3 x 8.2 x 7.1 in||4 x 6 x 1.2 in||7.4 x 10.5 x 2.8 in|
|Item Weight||0.68 lb||0.9 lb||7.41 ounces||0.55 lb||3.17 ounces||1.01 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The device allows you to do timed or untimed, allows you to set it to skip on a wrong answer or to require the student to get it right before moving on, and makes a cute noise if it's right (and a not so cute noise if it's wrong). Highly recommend for schools and great for parents as well!
Unfortunately, after about 3 months, the product failed...the screen froze and stopped working completely, despite trying everything.
But the flashmaster company was EXTRAORDINARILY helpful in resolving the situation. We returned it by mail and had a new one within 3 days. They were very apologetic and extremely helpful. It is nice, especially these days, to deal with a company that fully stands behind their product, and who goes out of their way to make things right when they go wrong.
Homeschooling in Emmet County, Michigan
Only concern I have is, everytime I turn off and ON the unit, it goes to default level. Doesn't go back where it was closed or to the same level it was played before.
Not a big deal, but will be a good improvement to the tool, since it helps the kids to continue from where they left it. Like a book mark.
With that improvement, the toy gets 5 star rating.