Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on February 13, 2017
Van Zants are some soulful men. 38 Special has always been a guilty pleasure because they stay on the pop side of southern rock but damn they do it better than anyone ever. This greatest hits gives a couple tunes from soundtracks, etc. and the rest of their top hits. This is a very satisfying listen for regular rotation imho. You know it does not suck because it has a Van Zant singing!
on December 28, 2008
Four years ago, I began a heavy weight training program at the high school I teach at; this mainly due to the onset of some health issues at age 56 I decided to fight. Four years down the road, I not only work out with the high school athletes but find myself in charge of operating the Weight Training room! We needed music and the current "music" is not only offensive to me but to many of the athletes as well. From my late 80's weight training I had many cassette tapes of the "Hair Bands" of that era. Problem was, the tapes were getting old and the equipment that is around to play them is getting scarce. Also, on a good system, the cassette sound quality is lacking. So, I came to Amazon looking to replace some of my old cassettes with the same album on CD. I have found and purchased a few from some of the businesses associated with Amazon, and this .38 Special Album:"Flashback", is one of those. I have had a pretty good reaction to this music in the weight room. I caught one of the guys singing the lyrics to one of the songs on this album and asked him if he was singing to 'my' music! He smiled and said he was and I asked him how he knew the lyrics to this 'old' music? He simply said, "I know the lyrics"! One staff member a bit younger than myself told me to play the disc again! Told me it brought back some nice memories. So, in closing, this disc was the genuine article, sealed and original from the mid-80's! Don't know how it lasted that long, but I have found others by Ratt, Poison, and Dio and I will be looking for more! Working with Amazon associated businesses is quick and easy and a great value.
on November 7, 2015
ANOTHER great used almost like new CD! Not a thing was wrong with it (and I AM picky). This CD really took me back to the 80's and every song on it is great, in my opinion, some I had forgotten about and I wear it out. Great purchase, got here within guidelines, & I'm "Rockin' Into The Night". :) Great purchase again.
on September 5, 2015
Good product, just as described
on October 14, 2013
How could you go wrong with a 38 Special CD if you love this band? It was so easy just to go to Amazon and order it instead of searching music stores. It saves time and money. By the way, it's a great CD!
on November 25, 2014
If you're an old school .38 Special fan, this is the one. Only wish the few live tracks were replaced with the studio versions.
on March 27, 2016
great old 38 special hits
on November 24, 2015
Awesome collection. Love "back to paradise".
on May 8, 2016
fantastic
on April 19, 2015
Great for the casual fan