Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Flashforge Dreamer 3d Printer, Dual Extruder, Full..." and save 9% off the $1,099.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Flashforge Dreamer 3d Printer, Dual Extruder, Fully Enclosed Chamber, W/2 Free Spools
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Turns 3D designs into real, tangible objects
- High-end plastic-alloy body/frame; New 3.5” HD IPS touchscreen
- Enclosed chamber insulates and protects prints
- Self-developed software FlashPrint; Compatible with Slic3r slicing
- Full manufacturer's warranty fulfilled by Flashforge Amazon, and free email support provided by expert FlashForge Amazon technicians
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
FlashForge Amazon, the most reviewed and trusted FlashForge retailer on the planet, presents the Dreamer-the latest and most advanced desktop 3D printer from the makers of the popular Creator, Creator X, and Creator Pro. Not only does the Dreamer look sleeker, but the performance advances are what one would expect when some of the best 3D engineers are put to the challenge. It's got a fully enclosed body, Wi-Fi connectivity, a built-in SD port, a build volume of 230 x 150 x 140, a higher resolution color touch screen, full manufacturer's warranty fulfilled by Flashforge Amazon, and lifetime support provided by expert FlashForge Amazon technicians . And still, it's more affordable than the competition. So, with the latest printing technology from FlashForge, and the peace of mind that comes from buying from FlashForge Amazon, you can dream bigger and better than ever before. Features - New 3.5" HD IPS touchscreen - Built-in Wi-Fi, uploading the printing file to machine - Built-in 4g memory support with storing file and folder - Compatible both with Skein forge and Slic3r slicing - Enclosed chamber insulates and protects ABS prints Specifications - Package Size: 590 x 470 x 580 mm - Actual Size: 485 x 400 x 335 mm - Package Weight: 16.00 kgs - Actual Weight: 10.5 kgs - Resolution: 0.1 - 0.2mm - Build Volume: 230 x 150 x 150 mm - Filament Compatibility: ABS / PLA / PVA Software : FlashPrint Operating Systems : Window XP/7/8, Mac OS. Not compatible with Linux What's In the Box - FLASHFORGE Dreamer - Two Spools of Filament (0.6 kg ABS and 0.6 kg PLA) - USB Cable - Power cord - Tool Kits - 4GB SD Card.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
Insert the Flashforge Dreamer. Please insert the biggest love/hate relationship you can and I assure you my feelings towards this printer will top it.
To put it short, this printer CAN and WILL produce fantastic quality prints with two colors. Flashforge has fantastic customer service and constantly updates its software and firmware. I feel comfortable with this unit as a long term investment even though it is new technology.
To put it in length, you may spend three months of constantly trying different tapes, adhesive, glass print beds, filaments and other misc tricks to tackle the obstacles that plague this unit and 3D printers in general.
Here is my run down of what you should know before buying this printer
1) Are you hands on? You will learn how to disassemble this printer. You will be taking apart extruders, removing stuck filament, just all kinds of things. Be prepared.
2) Your first prints will not look great at all, in fact, it will look awful.
What worked for me was a glass print bed, blue painters tape, ABS (220C) Print Bed (120C), and glue sticks. I also recommend slowing your prints down and 70-80% fill if you need a solid piece versus 90-100%
3) You will have a hard time getting prints to stick and the prints that do stick will most likely be ruined by the second extruder rubbing across it.
It took me months of adjustments to get this printer to print a dual extruder print correctly. Even still I have to scratch off the marks the second extruder will leave if you print text or anything outside of the line pattern.
4) This unit is loud, I have a well-insulated and quiet home and this unit can be heard in the room across the hall if running at night.
5) This unit puts out heat
6) This unit consumes a lot of power. If you are using this regularly you will see it on your power bill.
If you can read this and understand that you will get this unit and not be printing GEMs in the first few weeks or months and love the possibilities it can bring, you will be doing well with the Flashforge dreamer. It’s built well, the customer service is FANTASTIC (fast responses with pictures and explanations), you cannot go wrong.
• After leveling (which should be done after the bed is heated), monitor how skirt is printed and adjust the level while it is being printed. I observe first 4-5 levels, and if everything looks good I can leave it until the print is done.
• In the kit there are two short tubes that should be inserted into the top hole of each extruder. Other two tubes, that are already attached to the fan inside of the printer on the back wall have to be moved to reach top two holes right above them to guide filaments.
• I couldn't get ABS to print higher resolution than 0.2mm, but could do so easily with PLA.
• To smooth out ABS, acetone vapor works relatively well. To smooth out PLA you can use small topical flame.
I understand that none of my review makes any sense for those who didn't buy printer. Just remember to read it again right before you print your first awesome creation.
On pictures you can see some of the stuff I've printed. All, except for a blue dude were printed at .2mm resolution and some were painted. Blue dude was printed at 0.8mm. On the picture with blinds the corner piece was printed to cover edges.