- Receive 1 FREE Black Light Urine Detector 12 LED Flashlight when you purchase 2 or more Pet Urine Stain & Odor Cleaner CONCENTRATE offered by Doggone Pet Products. Enter YJY6HHNR at checkout. Enter code YJY6HHNR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Pet Urine Stain & Odor Enzymatic Cleaner CONCENTRATE - Fresh Fragrance - when you purchase 1 or more Doggone Pet Products® UV Flashlight Blacklights. Enter code ALRAAN9F at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply) Enter code ALRAAN9F at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on Pet Urine Stain & Odor Enzymatic Cleaner - Fresh Fragrance - when you purchase 1 or more Doggone Pet Products® UV Flashlight Blacklights. Enter code 63H4QY8R at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply) Enter code 63H4QY8R at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on already DISCOUNTED GO-2-FRESH® Pet Odor Eliminator, Carpet Deodorizer - Fresh Fragrance - when you purchase 1 or more Doggone Pet Products® UV Flashlight Blacklights. Enter code HE5UT2SG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply) Enter code HE5UT2SG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
UV Flashlight Pet Urine Detector by Doggone Pet Products - Blacklight Finds Dry Dog & Cat Stains on Carpets, Hard Floors & Paint. Alkaline Batteries Included With 12 LED Ultra Violet Blacklight
- Low Return Rate: 16% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "cat urine deterrent"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ✓ FIND THE MOST DIFFICULT TO LOCATE STAINS - With The Extra Assistance of UV Blocking High Contrast Yellow Tint Glasses You'll Outsmart The Furkids Quickly & Easily. (See Images on This Listing)
- ✓ ILLUMINATE DRY URINE - Easily Find The Fur Kids Favourite Toileting Spot. Fluoresces DRY Dog, Cat and Rodent Pee That is Otherwise Invisible. 3 x (AAA) BATTEREIS INCLUDED - Start Hunting For The Fur Kids Urine Stains Straight Out of The Box
- ✓ NO MORE CRAWLING AROUND ON YOUR KNEES - Crawling Around on Your Hands And Knees Sniffing the Floor For Dog or Cat Urine Odors is a Thing of the Past. Operate The UV Flashlight From a Comfortable Standing Position
- ✓ SAVE TIME & MONEY - Save on Bio-Enzymatic Spray Cleaner Urine Remover by Spot Cleaning The Urine, Vomit or Feces. Just Think; No More Paying For Professional Cleaners
- ✓ LIGHTWEIGHT & FITS IN PURSE - Easy and Convenient Inspecting of Hotel Rooms When Travelling. The Blacklight led Bulbs in Your UV Light Makes This Task a Breeze
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Secret To Finding Your Fur Kids Urine Stains On Your Carpet
Every pet parent knows how frustrating it is when you can smell the odor from your dog or cat having toileted on the carpet or hard floors but just cannot find the spot.
Wouldn't it be nice to quickly and accurately find the EXACT spot to put the enzyme pet stain cleaner to remove the urine every time
How Does The Black Light Pet Urine & Stain Detector Kit Solve Your Problem?
The UV flashlight fluoresces dried urine, feces or vomit so it's visible to the human eye, while the HIGH CONTRAST YELLOW TINT GLASSES block the UV blue light resulting in easier stain detection
Check out the images on this listing; you won't believe your eyes it’s like a miracle
UV Flashlights will NOT fluoresce WET urine puddles or potty pads
What Can Expect From This Product?
- To easily fluoresce DRY pet urine, vomit & faces so you can apply stain remover sparingly to solve the problem
- A handheld Blacklight Flashlight that works on carpets other fabrics and hard floors
- High contrast UV glasses make it even easier to spot stains on all types of floors
- To be able to comfortably operate the flashlight from a standing position rather than on your knees
- The highest quality, long lasting aluminium casing
- The RoHS & CE mark show that the product complies with essential requirements of relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislation
- (3) AAA Batteries and Yellow Tint glasses also included
Nothing Compares to Doggone Pet Products UV Pet Urine & Stain Detector Kit for Finding Those Hard To Locate Urine Stains
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationKeep this black light flashlight out of the reach of children This is NOT a toy! Can be harmful if pointed directly into the eyes.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We knew that our faithful, loving pooch had desecrated a rug (she had been unwell) and so I bought this device to help me find the offending stain. What I hadn’t realized is that either she has had an incontinence problem for a while now, or she just really enjoys marking her territory and considers our carpet her property.
Imagine, if you will, my complete and utter dismay as I wandered around the house in pitch black, complete with this UV flashlight and yellow glasses, muttering phrases such as ‘Oh My…’ and ‘For **** Sake’ as I went. After 2 solid evenings of trawling the house dressed as a cave-diver, furiously spraying offending patches with no less than 4 gallons of urine-remover, I believe that the house is once again clean.
The UV flashlight, rather depressingly, works great, it’s smaller than I expected and the beam isn’t very strong, but just follow the instructions and use it with the glasses in pitch black and you’ll be crying at the sheer volume of urine in your carpet in no time.
The glasses make a huge difference, the stains really stand out whether you’re using them or not, but wearing them makes the stains shine with the unmistakable glow of betrayal.
I recommend buying Clorox Urine remover in bulk along with this purchase, we tried a couple of different sprays and we noticed that when we used the Clorox version the stain began to deteriorate pretty much immediately. It’ll be a few days before we get to review how much remains after all our spraying and whether the stains are truly gone… We’ll keep you posted.
Now I’m off for a shower, or two.
P.S.: The purple picture is without the glasses, the picture with the yellow highlights is of the same stain taken through the glasses.
Mother of heaven and all that is holy, this light revealed the filthiest, most soiled carpet in all of the Southeast. I posted a couple pics (two different soiled areas along with the current perpetrator) not to show that we live in squalor, but to illustrate the effectiveness of this relatively inexpensive piddle revealing tool. Please note that the "halo effect" of the camera makes it a little more difficult to see the almost fluorescent, lit area of pee--it is VERY obvious in person.
Unfortunately, because this flashlight is so effective, what was initially going to be a two week de-soiling adventure has now become a summer of pure pee-hunting hell. Evidently, the 2 gallons of Urine Destroyer I have on hand are not going to cut it for this job. :(
The UV light is powerful enough for my purposes. Obviously it doesn't work across the room. I'd say I have to be about 4 feet or less away from the targeted area to visualize well. The UV light actually works better than my expensive UV pen light I purchased for using in physical examinations.
I could do without the glasses but I'm sure I'll find a use for them somewhere.
No I was not paid for this review, no I did not get a discount for this review. I'm just trying to put money in the bank for good Karma. 😄