|Part Number||A1S BSS TAC V2|
|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.3 x 1 x 0.9 inches|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Pattern||A1S BSS TAC V2|
|Type of Bulb||led|
|Cutting Diameter||1 inches|
|Included Components||Usb Rechargeable Li-ion 18650 battery*1, Cable*1,Spare O-ring*2, Poket Clip*1, Red Lens Cover*1, Strike Bezel*1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
Wowtac A1S BSS TAC V2 LED Flashlight, Pocket-Sized LED Torch 1150 Lumens CREE LED, IPX7 Water Resistant, 5 Modes Low/Mid/High/Trubo/ Strobe for Indoors and Outdoors(Camping,Hiking, Cycling Use)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXTREM E BRIGHT: Max 1150 ANSI lumen flashlight CREE LED bulb producing an intense beam of bright light up to 909 feet.
- QUALITY & RELIALBE: Premium AL T6061-T6 made, waterproof to IPX-7 for all weather condition, 1.5 meters impact resistance tested.
- VERSATILE MODES: Intelligent Low / Medium / High / Turbo / Strobe / SOS light modes, makes A1S the perfect tactical flashlight for hunting, camping, fishing, indoor and outdoor activities.
- TACTICAL DESIGN: 1-inch diameter design for any tactical devices, pocket-size shape suitable for tool use and handheld, anti-slip knurling on flashlight body, memory function and low voltage indication available.
- WHAT YOU GET: A1S BSS TAC V2 LED flashlight, 1 x 18650 3400mAh USB rechargeable battery,Cable*1,Spare O-ring*2, Poket Clip*1, Red Lens Cover*1, Strike Bezel*1. 30 days worry-free money back; 2 years limited warranty for flashlight; 1 year limited warranty for battery.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
• LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
• Runs on: Wowtac li-ion 18650 battery (3.7V/3400mAh).
• Working voltage: 2.7V-4.2V
• Output & Runtime (Tested with Wowtac li-ion 3.6V/3400mAh)
Strobe(1150 lumens / - ),
Turbo(1150 lumens/ 3 hrs),
High(460 lumens /5 hrs),
Medium(140 lumens /18 hrs),
Low(24 lumens / 6 days).
• Peak beam intensity: 19200 cd (max.)
• Max beam distance: 277 meters (max.)
• Waterproof to IPX-7 Standard (1 meters).
• Impact resistant: 1.5 meters.
• Dimensions: 140mm*25.4mm
• Weight: 89g (excluding battery).
• Accessories: Usb Rechargeable Li-ion 18650 battery*1, Cable*1,Spare O-ring*2, Pocket Clip*1, Red Lens Cover*1, Strike Bezel*1
• Turn ON/OFF
Press the tail switch halfway to momentarily activate the light.
Click the tail switch to turn the light on and off.
• Change Modes
When the light is on, one click the side switch within 2 seconds to cycle through low, medium, high, Turbo and SOS.
The mode will be Low if the clicking is over 2 seconds.
When the light is off, quick half-press tail switch twice (without "click" sound) for momentary turbo; half-press twice and click for turbo.
Quick half-press tail switch 3 times (without "click" sound) for momentary strobe; half-press three times and click for strobe.
• Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except SOS and hidden turbo, strobe mode.
• Low Voltage Indication
The light will blink twice if the battery is low.
A1S BSS TAC V2 version (black) is Wowtac cooperated with YouTube reviewer BlackScoutSurvival who specialized in outdoor and survival living.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It does NOT however come with a sheath to carry, but a NiteIze 360°holster holds this real secure - easy to deploy but a horror show getting back in ( gnarly teeth remember )
The ONLY drawback is that the side ( cycle ) button is very shallow, so, my only answer is deployment practice to get muscle memory
All in all, cheap as I sm, I'm happy with this $40 taclite
I would prefer a black option, this color really stands out.
I wish this light had a moonlight/firefly mode and then this would be the perfect flashlight. I'm not sure why wowtac wouldn't offer that when it's on all of the thrunite flashlights