- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more TaoTronics Retractable Dog Leash offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code VX9XGWIZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more TaoTronics Dog Training Pouch offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code 68JKAC2W at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
UV Flashlight Black Lights, TaoTronics 51 Ultravilot Urine Detector for dogs, Free UV Sunglasses and Duracell Batteries included, Pet Stain Detector, Dog Urine Remover, Bed Bug Detector
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.37. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Taotronics, top brand of pet blacklight flashlight
- Much More LEDs, the uv flashlight are clearer and larger area to fluoresce dried urine, stains , odor of dogs small animals on carpets, curtains, furniture & rugs, linoleum, wood surface or just about any fabric ; food stains on floor, table.
- The ultroviolet blacklights can easily spot Scorpions, authenticate currency, driver license, official identification cards, passports
- Brighter with fairly foused output for this urine detector: emits 395nm wavelength with 51 top quality ultraviolet led lights,
- High quality batteries included: 3 Duracell AAA alkaline batteries last up to 3 hours for this UV flashlight, not work well on cat urine
Find our Black Friday and everyday Tools and Home Improvement deals Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The TaoTronics TT-FL002 handheld black lights is well built, inexpensive, and effective. clearly shows urine stains, invisible food stains on the floor and table, and UV-sensitive markings on currency and official identification cards, including passports. With 51 super bright ultraviolet LED lights, the Blacklights flashlight shows fluorescence staining more clearly.
In addition, please be also pay attention to Notes: 1. If the ultraviolet flashlight does not turn on, please check batteries and battery case whether they are installed correctly(e.g. with correct polarity);
2. The ultraviolet led black light works best in dark environment, the darker it is, the better it works;
3. Can only spot dried urine stain;
4. Does not work on reflective surface or carpet with fluoresce;
5. For few dark color carpets, the reflected stain color will be very close to the color of the carpet, making it harder to see;
6. Does not use the UV light with the newest $100 note.
Caution: 1. Not waterproof, please keep away from liquid or moisture;
2. Do not shine directly into eyes;
3. Not a toy, please keep away from children;
4. Please use this ultraviolet flashlight in line with the local laws and regulations.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sunvalley Brands||Escolite Design||Vanskytek Direct||ShoppingLion||KevGo Brands, LLC||Bellemusique|
|Item Dimensions||2.2 x 5.75 x 2.2 in||1.5 x 7 x 3 in||1.37 x 2.2 x 5.7 in||4.5 x 7.63 x 2.13 in||1.5 x 4.9 x 0.8 in||3.54 x 8.27 x 3.54 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Oh and bonus, I found out one of the dogs lifted his leg on my recliner. Thanks a lot, Oscar, you jerk.
P.S. I tried the glasses that came with the light and they don't really make a difference. You don't need them at all. I don't even know where they are now. I bet Oscar took them. Jerk.
2nd I purchased this light but was going to return it because we can't see anything left from our dog so I thought it didn't work. However, after reading another reviewer say that he used it in his bathrooms, I just used it in my teenage boys bathroom and WOW it is horrific. I am now keeping the light to use to check how well they are going to clean that disgusting bathroom.
3rd I confirmed that my dog is perfect and my kids are gross!
I'd also like to share the best remedy I've found for treating pet urine. I've used all sorts of shampoos and enzymes and this works best for me. Soak up as much straight urine as possible right off the bat. If it's dried, take 1 part vinegar and 2 parts water and soak the stain. let sit for 10 minutes or so then take and soak up all the liquid that you can using multiple dry towels till no more liquid will come up. coat the area in baking soda and let dry for 1 or 2 hours. Vacuum up. I've also heard of doing it the other way around, but found that getting the baking soda too wet, made it a nightmare to get out of your carpet. If it still smells or shows up with black light repeat - also, DO NOT use hot water! Always use cold water when dealing with urine. I learned all this the hard way, let me save you some headaches.
This flashlight has lot of LEDs. Very powerful, which is nice.
Specifications INCLUDED in the product box tells they emit light at 395-400nm wavelength.
Unfortunately this is not 100% UV light (VERY hard to find anyway, especially at this price point). Most of the advertised "UV Flashlights" emits light at 395-400nm, like this one.
I have a smaller UV flashligth which emits shorter wavelength light - more "real UV" at 365nm - less visible to human eyes - and compared both results. Not easy comparison indeed, since this particular one has lot more LEDs, so the power is much higher.
Even when there is more visible light emitted than a real UV flashlight, there is enough UV light to see lot of things that you couldn't usually see.
- Please don't get me wrong: This is NOT a "normal" flashlight in any way at all. However is not "fully UV" either.
But it certainly emits LOT of UV light along with violet visible light.
SO WARNING: DO NOT SEE DIRECTLY TO THE FLASHLIGHT!
It would be GREAT if it was a ~360nm wavelength UV flashlight. But for this power and price, it is a Great purchase.
In my field test, when switching light between the two flashlights, I had to get my vision somewhat used to the light of each one for some seconds, so then I could see better details (since this one does not emmit so much UV light like the other, but it is more powerful)
I liked the product a lot, and give 4 stars.
I WOULD LOVE to find a flashlight like this emitting ~360nm UV light... IF YOU EVER FIND ONE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! :)
Hope this helps!