|Item Weight||2.24 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.7 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||HB-7W-SDT|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||2|
|Type of Bulb||led|
|Luminous Flux||300 lm|
|Description Pile||one 14500 rechargeable lithium-ion battery or one AA battery|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Flashlights,Hausbell 7W Ultra Bright Mini LED Flashlight-High Lumen,Adjustable Focus,3 Light Modes,Water Resistant for Camping,Outdoor and Hiking(2 Pack)
|Price:||$6.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$4.00 (36%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- *Super Bright. 300 Lumens (Max) output and 3 settings (high /middle/ low) to meet your everyday use.
- *Skid-proof design and water-resistant design. Suitable for cycling, hiking, camping and other outdoor activities.
- *Easy to carry. Super mini size, fits in the palm of your hand. Great for keeping in the car, toolbox or beside the couch.
- *Zoom feature. Adjustable focus range to concentrate the beam or widen it to light up a bigger area.
- *Power source: one 14500 rechargeable lithium-ion battery or one AA battery (not included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Light up the night with Hausbell LED Flashlight.
Hausbell 7W flashlight is the ultra-bright tactical flashlight. Use the focus feature for a super-bright spotlight that can be seen from miles away or the powerful strobe to stun an intruder! Always be prepared for emergencies with a Hausbell pocket-sized flashlight that can serve as a hanging lantern or SOS signal.
Three adjustable modes
Press the button to adjust mode
Twist off cap
Simple to put battery in
Easy accessibility at all times
Lotus-shaped head to protect the lens
1. Tactical-grade aluminum case is lightweight yet waterproof and built to last in extreme conditions.
2. Extremely bright and great for keeping in the car, toolbox, or beside the couch.
3. Focus zoomable: smooth zoom from a wide angle beam to narrow down.
4. Three modes: bright, dim and flash/SOS.
5. The pocket clip helps to keep the flashlight from rolling away when it's placed on a flat surface and can be tied to belt.
6. Power source: one 14500 rechargeable lithium-ion battery or one AA battery (not included).
7. Great for camping, cold weather activities or home, vehicle, and work emergency kits.
1. Every time you turn it off it goes to the next setting. If you have it on bright setting and turn it off, the next time you turn it on it will be on dim setting. You can cycle through the settings by turning it off then on.
2. The focus can be changed or "zoom" by pulling the head of the flashlight, not twisted! This turns the light into a much stronger beam with longer distance/range but smaller spot of illumination or scattered light with shorter distance but cover a broader range of illumination.
3. For your safety, we recommend you to use UL certificated 14500 lithium battery or certificated AA dry battery. Using poor quality battery or using flashlight in an inappropriate situation(such as use it beside high temperature stove, when rain get into flashlight or use one which has been not used for long time caused battery leakage) will cause safety incident.
2x Hausbell Tactical 7W LED Flashlights
Here at HASUBELL, we are working to provide specialized products to you.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been used to going through these cheap LED flashlights every few months. I either misplace them or they fail. I don't spend a lot of money on a flashlight simply because I have misplaced a few and would rather lose a cheap one than an expensive one.
So I decided to give this model a try. And I have to say I am impressed!
It is small enough to fit in my tool holder and has a very bright light. The beam is adjustable so you can broaden the light or concentrate it into a fine beam.
To my amazement the push button has not failed yet and I don't have to shake the light to get it to work. That seems to be the first problem with these cheapo flashlights. And I am pretty abusive to these flashlights. They get dropped, banged and used on & off many times every day.
Runs on 1 AA battery and seems to last really well. I like this option better than a rechargeable because sometimes I forget to shut it off when I put it back into my bag. Then when the battery dies I have to wait for it to recharge. With this unit I can just swap it out with fresh batteries and get it going again.
I will be getting another one of these when this one starts to fail but so far it has outlasted every other cheapo flashlight and has been the cheapest in cost!
The light has 3 settings (bright / dim / strobe), and has adjustable focus. If you turn off the light and wait a few seconds, it will reset to 'bright'. If you turn it back on sooner, it will go to the next setting. You can also go to the next setting by tapping the button while the light is on. You adjust the focus by pushing/pulling the front part (the lens holder) forward and back.
The body is made of solid aluminum, and is really strong. I don't think you'll have to worry about breaking it. But the anodizing is pretty thin, and wears off easily. If you're worried about appearance, that may disappoint you. The "glowing rings" are basically just glow-in-the-dark rubber bands. I imagine they'll eventually deteriorate, like all rubber bands do.
I carry one of these in my pocket pretty much all the time now. It's become part of my EDC (every day carry). And I'm glad I bought them.
These lights appear to be well made, especially considering the price. The tail-cap threads are smooth, the switch operation is solid, and the slide zoom is smooth. Light output is good for a single AA battery flashlight, and it has three light modes: High / Low / Strobe.
I did find two minor annoyances with the lights.
1) When you zoom in (focusing the light beam into the smallest "dot") the beam becomes square: looks sort of like an "E" inside the square. As you get more distance from what you're looking at, it becomes more obvious. You can zoom back out a bit and "round" it out if you wish, and you won't lose much light if you do. (The photo I've attached is with the flashlight about 5 feet way from a wall).
2) The tail-cap switch works well, but a bit different from the lights I've owned/used in the past. Here is the click progression:
1st Click - High Beam
2nd Click - Off
3rd Click - Low Beam
4th Click - Off
5th Click - Strobe
6th Click - Off
After that it repeats the progression.
So if you always want to use the High Beam, you'll have to click through these steps each time you use the light. However, once the flashlight is on, you may also partially depress the tail-cap button and step it though w/o the extra "Off" clicks. In any case, you just can't always start with High Beam with a single click - you do need a few extra steps.
All in all, it's a nice, bright little light and looks like it will last a while.
Update: I've had the flashlight for about 4 months. I have probably dropped it 4 or 5 times. Battery life is really good. Occasionally, I have to shake it to make it make the light come on (surely a result of dropping it). It isn't super tough but for just a few dollars each it is still a great deal. It is annoying to have to turn it on and off 3 times to make it come on steady bright though.