Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Flashpoint, Season 4
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$14.99

on May 17, 2012
I am so angry!! Why does the DVD set only contain 13 of the 24 episodes. I feel totally ripped off!!!
33 comments| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2012
My aunt got this today and she is MAD MAD MAD! The 3 discs do NOT have all episodes on them. The ones that are missing are the ones she really wanted to watch, which were the last episodes of the season. The same thing happened with season 2 where some of the episodes ended up on the season 3 disc. I know this is NOT an Amazon thing, but it is the company choosing to break up the season just so you have to buy the next season, which means more money.

If there is a way to get ALL the season 4 episodes please advise because this is completely dumb. Amazon should have included PARTIAL season in the title or text because it is misleading and now I have to probably buy the episodes individually for my aunt. So yea thanks company for taking advantage of your customers.
88 comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 24, 2012
Amazon should include "ONLY 13 Episodes" in the description!! WHERE ARE ALL THE EPISODES????? Love the show but very disappointed 11 episodes are not included! Flashpoint will end with season 5. The question is will it be packaged as the true season 5 or...
on August 29, 2012
Go to Amazon.CA (not .com, this is Canadian Amazon). All of their seasons are complete as originally produced by CTV. Buy only DVDs with "CTV" imprinted on the lower right corner of the case.
CTV will not be releasing Season 4 until October, but it will be complete with all episodes.
By the way, postage to the US is expensive for just one dvd (apparently Canada PO just recently raised its rates substantially) -- it'll cost almost $10 for just one dvd, but additional purchases are at a much lower rate. My suggestion is to wait for CTV to release Season 4 in October, and at that time order all your missing Flashpoint (and whatever else you want) in a single order. I've already purchased CTV Season 2 (a seller on eBay with both US & Canada shipping locations, free s/h). I will wait to order 1,3,and 4 at one time, with projected postage to be around $15.00
on January 21, 2013
If you order it through the amazon.ca website (for Canada) you will get the complete sets for about the same price. You just have to wait a little longer to get it. For seasons 1-3 it is says complete and for season four check the reviews just to be safe. This is how I have been ordering it and I am very happy.
on June 3, 2013
I have delayed writing this review to let my pique cool somewhat. Flashpoint is a Canadian production which makes no attempt to disguise the fact that it is shot in Toronto.

Season 4 has 18 episodes but the three disks in this set marketed on Amazon.com in the US has only 13 episodes 6 of which are repeats from Season 3. This means the buyer is being cheated out of 11 of the 18 episodes. Calling this the Complete Season 4 is dishonest and frankly a rip-off.

I'd like a refund and I would encourage anyone really interested to attempt to obtain the Canadian Version which actually has the complete set.
on May 4, 2012
This show is perfect! I bought this whole season on that program that rhymes with pie-tunes. I am can't wait until this comes out on DVD and then I will own all the seasons (1-4) on DVD! A+++ Rating! I am so sad they are canceling the show after its 5th season! Flashpoint Team One! Keep the Peace!
on December 23, 2013
They certainly could have continued this show and had a VERY long run! It took them almost 4 seasons to completely develop the characters, and yet each character grabbed you from the first episode and made you want to see more. Season 4 was excellent! The story lines were typically gripping and didn't always end "happily ever after." In a couple of episodes you could see members of Team 1 have empathy for the "subject", but still they did their job. I have watched several episodes from all seasons more than once because I miss the show so much.

On another note, I was ready to get Season 5, but didn't after reading the reviews. It seems as though Season 5 has episodes from Season 4 on it and it wasn't available in the U.S. format.

All-in-all, I'd be so happy to have the show come back......I really miss Spike :)
on July 29, 2016
Season 4 has some grad episodes in this series -the stars have built up their comradery & the characters know things about each other; you have a good team this season that really works well together. The plot lines are very engaging and complex.

I like Flashpoint because while it's not light-hearted it doesn't get as dark as some police dramas can and it still remembers to have some time to focus on the main characters as well as tell the stories of the people who are committing or caught up in the crimes.

Respect. Connect. Protect.
on July 15, 2014
I have just finished viewing all five seasons of Flashpoint. This was an excellent series, with great writing and acting. I am really enjoying watching whole series in my own time frame, one episode every morning while I get ready for work, or a marathon watching on a rainy Saturday. This series was high quality production and really well done. Don't miss it.