Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on October 14, 2011
I actually liked this. I try to write things down during the day, so I know what I eat, but this makes it very convenient, and gives you some guidance. For example, there is a place on every meal to note which item was the MUFA (Monounsaturated Fat), what time you ate and a rating for how hungry you were before/after.

On the next page, there is a section for writing how you feel, and if you did any of the recommended workouts. I used this to note when I went to the gym, and what I did. I also scribbled in my blood pressure, and the number of steps on my pedometer.

I definitely found this worth the money, and bought 2 more (for my sister and my friend).
on October 23, 2017
Journaling is best of you really want to lose weight. See in print really helps and can show you where you are either doing great or where you need work. I like to write how I am feeling because I am a stress water and this has been very insightful.
on July 28, 2012
The best diet journal I have ever used ( and i have designed a few myself and prefer this one over the ones my company made ) The advice in the beginning is well written and helpful, and just short enough to bear reading. The journal pages start with a jump start 4 day plan that is very helpful to put you in the right mind set and gives you cute daily tips. The normal diet pages to record what you eat are great because there is plenty of room to record what you eat (which usually isnt the case) The other part of your daily recording is a journal page with some helpful topics, if its not your thing then you can skip this book, its all about motivating yourself to stick to the diet. After the first 4 weeks the journal pages are just blank so you can record whatever seems relevent to you.
on February 25, 2015
I like the diet and it works! I was able to lose 40 lbs over a 6 month period. By following the diet parameters, I lost a pound about every 2-3 days. The journal just wasn't necessary. I found 'My Fitness Pal' application for my iPod was a whole lot easier and better.
on March 18, 2017
Learned alot
on March 16, 2016
This offers great way of documenting eating habits.
on March 6, 2013
I love the Fat Belly Diet Journal. It gives me ample space to record my calories, and the following page is where I log my exercise and write down my daily goals.
Please don't ever stop publishing this wonderful diet & fitness journal. Its the very best available today with plenty of room to journal, write down notations and goals.
on April 11, 2013
I bought this to go with the Flat Belly Pocket Guide and they have worked well together. I believe that this diet is sensible and easy to follow and this journal makes it easy to track down what you've been eating. You can track things like: calories consumed per meal, which MUFA you chose to eat, the time you ate, and on their scale of how hungry you are/aren't. They also give you space to write down how you are feeling and describe your experience. Overall a great supplement to any of the Flat Belly Diet books.
on May 17, 2013
This diet has been perfect for my husband and I. It is healthy and reasonable for a life time plan of eating and either losing weight or maintaining. The journal has helped me to really be aware of how many calories we are eating - always important in any diet plan. We have lost about 15 lbs. and plan to lose another 15. Then, we will use this diet plan to maintain a healthy weight.
on September 12, 2014
GET the journal as it has all the basic menus; the shopping list (which I love) and a section to write down thoughts of the day. I am happy with the results.