Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change
Price:$8.88+ $3.85 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on March 16, 2016
This diet really does help with weight loss and inches. It is healthy. Before using meal plans I discussed with diabetic nutritionist who encouraged me to use it. Buying the companion cook book ensures variety in meals.
on September 20, 2011
The book was hardback, but didn't have a paper cover. I was surprised. But it was in very good shape and very reasonably priced. The contents take a long time to get to the diet plan. The author spends a lot of time justifying her claims, which is good, but I was already sold on the idea, so I skipped most of the first chapters. It's very useful to have a structured plan that kick starts the weight loss. The success stories were also very modest. So expectations of losing a lot of weight fast is not created. The plan is hard to stick to after the first flush of success, as is any changed eating plan. But the variety of options is helpful. One also has to spend time and energy on planning & preparing food. It's a commitment. If one wants to make a life change RE: eating, this is a good plan to follow.
on May 19, 2014
I was nervous about starting a diet because I have a hard time with not having my carbs, burgers, etc. But this food is actually really good! I was surprised I enjoyed something that was do healthy for me. I am losing at least 3lbs a week! But I also work out for about a hour and a half a day. I never feel like I'm starving, and almost never have cravings. I strongly recommend this book to everyone who is looking to get healthy blood sugars and lose weight. Starting weight was 250 I am now 215 after 6 months. Starting a1c was 10.6 and now is 6.8!
on March 21, 2017
Great
on July 3, 2016
The book is providing a workable road map to reaching my weight and glucose goals.
on May 26, 2016
ok
on November 4, 2015
Great condition as expected!
on April 23, 2013
I am not done reading it yet but what I have read so far makes alot of sense . I am excited to try it , hope it works , even if you did not lose much weight it looks like very healthy eating .
on March 4, 2013
I love the exercises in this book they are easy to follow and actually do. The recipes are yummie as well
on July 17, 2012
Still reading and working my way through.
Seems to be good information though.
I'm down 4 waist sizes, from 38" to 34",
and dropped from 210 lbs to 178 lbs.
Feel better too.